Dudebro Nation

Full Version: TOMB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Infected again, AVG caught the virus tonight
Donginator Wrote:Infected again, AVG caught the virus tonight

Thanks for the heads up bro. :high5:
Damn, and I tried to post whore on there a bit. Guess that's done.
i got a warning from Norton also.
I was just on, so either I already have the virus and I am screwed or it was a random thing
Nah, you weren't seeing things. I got the malware attack last night as well. Spot really needs to get off his ass and do something about that. I will yell at him today.
Sweet, a mod yelling at spot in person :high5:
Greg Mercer Wrote:Nah, you weren't seeing things. I got the malware attack last night as well. Spot really needs to get off his ass and do something about that. I will yell at him today.

I request video of this moment!!! Big Grin
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Greg Mercer Wrote:Nah, you weren't seeing things. I got the malware attack last night as well. Spot really needs to get off his ass and do something about that. I will yell at him today.

I request video of this moment!!! Big Grin
maybe it wont get cut off :poke:
WTF! It wasn't even a week, amateurs.
michaelangelo Wrote:Sweet, a mod yelling at spot in person :high5:
They should air it.
I just tried getting on there for the first time in a couple weeks and Norton just popped up a warning. Until it's fixed, I'm done. (as I throw my hands up)
I just went to check out tomb and got it again too. Can my iPod touch get a virus?
michaelangelo Wrote:I just went to check out tomb and got it again too. Can my iPod touch get a virus?

A girl I work with caught a virus on her Blackberry this week. Then there was a thing in the news about how those new ipads got hacked, so I'd be cautious.
You know....seriously. They should either fucking fix it or dump it. I don't go there because (no offense) DBN is the REAL C&R forum to me. Still it gives them a big black eye to have such a shitty virus-ridden problem with their names on it.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15