Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2-19-10 FRIDAY.....Bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Oh fuck!! If Stan is dropping 800 a month then thats his room. I can see why he is mad.
Derick Wrote:i'm not going that far to say i have a man crush, but nirvana did change music and had a very large impact on culture at the time.

But did they really change music? How did they change music?

Did they invent grunge? Nope - I'd give that credit to Sonic Youth...
Were they the only? Nope - STP and Pearl Jam were right there
Off to lunch and to check on the wife.
Rich should have asked (not told) Stan about using his room...800.00 that is his room.. Wtf Rich.....you are being so rude
LeNeve Wrote:Oh fuck!! If Stan is dropping 800 a month then thats his room. I can see why he is mad.
Definitely. Rich is way off on this.
3250.00/month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Christ that's 2 mortgages....
3250/mo, holy fuck
thats 40k/yr in rent
LeNeve Wrote:Oh fuck!! If Stan is dropping 800 a month then thats his room. I can see why he is mad.

I agree, not a favor. $3250 a month, that's more than the mortgage I pay for my house and have 2600 sq. ft. I'm glad I don't live in NY!
Derick Wrote:3250/mo, holy fuck

that's like 39,000.00/yr
That covers 2 months worth of all of my bills.
Pokes28 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm not going that far to say i have a man crush, but nirvana did change music and had a very large impact on culture at the time.

But did they really change music? How did they change music?

Did they invent grunge? Nope - I'd give that credit to Sonic Youth...
Were they the only? Nope - STP and Pearl Jam were right there

I agree with this. I think alot of my opinion is based on how old I was at the time also. Very influential time for me. I think that is where alot of the hype comes from too.
Brian in NY Wrote:
That covers 2 months worth of all of my bills.
thats damn near what i make in a month
Once money changes hands, it's no longer a favor. Why can't Rich see that?
Brian in NY Wrote:Once money changes hands, it's no longer a favor. Why can't Rich see that?

So true...it would be a favor if Rich didn't charge him...but 800.00....that was not right for Rich to do...and his attitude is f'ed up....common courtesy...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16