Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2-19-10 FRIDAY.....Bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Pokes28 Wrote:I agree that neither Tupac or Biggie were ever going to be the Jay-Z or Dr. Dre kind of entertainers where everything they did was cool.

I always that Kurt Cobain was JAG. I'd rather listen to WolfMother's one album over Bleach.

Tupac or Biggie would have never been able to un thug themselves so they could achieve that next level.
Pokes28 Wrote:I agree that neither Tupac or Biggie were ever going to be the Jay-Z or Dr. Dre kind of entertainers where everything they did was cool.

I always that Kurt Cobain was JAG. I'd rather listen to WolfMother's one album over Bleach.
I never understood the obsession with Kurt Cobain and Nirvana. I don't like Nirvana.
Brian in NY Wrote:

I never understood the obsession with Kurt Cobain and Nirvana. I never liked Nirvana.
Confusedlap:
Brian in NY Wrote:

I never understood the obsession with Kurt Cobain and Nirvana. I don't like Nirvana.

I like Nirvana, but I never obssed over them.
Brian in NY Wrote:

I liked them/him....I have the cd of when he was on MTV unplugged...I loved that.
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

I never understood the obsession with Kurt Cobain and Nirvana. I never liked Nirvana.
Confusedlap:
My roommate in college had what appeared to be a man-crush on Kurt Cobain.
RICH IS SO WRONG ABOUT THIS.....
i'm not going that far to say i have a man crush, but nirvana did change music and had a very large impact on culture at the time.
Dicky, your gettin called out
Joe cam is better than Chatroulette. Big Grin
BigFan Wrote:Tu Pac and Biggie were great for their time but they would be played out by now.
50 cent was huge for a couple years but now everyone is sick of him
I love lil Wayne and he's everywhere now but he will prob be played out by 2012
yea big fan, my favorite is his October mixtape No Ceilings, free album he out out. Give it a chance. Album Dow load link >
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2009/10/28/lil-wayne-no-ceilings-mixtape-download-cover/">http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2009/10/28/li ... oad-cover/</a><!-- m -->

[Image: no-ceilings.jpg]
Derick Wrote:i'm not going that far to say i have a man crush, but nirvana did change music and had a very large impact on culture at the time.

I agree, I like Nirvana but not to the point of loooooving them.
it appears that big fan is talking in the 3rd person
I don't dislike Nirvana, but the only reason Cobain / Nirvana are thought of as highly as they are is because Cobain's death. People love to embellish the attributes of the dead.

Derrick Thomas was a really good football player. But he was less than a month from being indicted on federal drug charges. He was an idiot that happened to be blessed with amazing athleticism. But once he died, he became Saint Thomas around here.
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm not going that far to say i have a man crush, but nirvana did change music and had a very large impact on culture at the time.

I agree, I like Nirvana but not to the point of loooooving them.
I should have brought it up yesterday, but they make me want to switch channels when they come on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16