Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2-19-10 FRIDAY.....Bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
hey LeNeve,

Do you have to go to trade school in your state to work on cars?
Brampton Wrote:hey LeNeve,

Do you have to go to trade school in your state to work on cars?

I never went to trade school, so I guess not.
There is an online course involving the PDS. WHY?

We have not used the PDS thing for 3 years.
LeNeve Wrote:There is an online course involving the PDS. WHY?

We have not used the PDS thing for 3 years.
We have it here 2. You dont have to do it though. I don't know why its in the system
Howdy all!!! I've finally had a chance to check the IST at work. I seriously hate working the front counter... I would rather pull wrenches in the drive thru then sit up here in this festering hell hole.
Lunch :cya:
Nussie_T Wrote:Howdy all!!! I've finally had a chance to check the IST at work. I seriously hate working the front counter... I would rather pull wrenches in the drive thru then sit up here in this festering hell hole.

That sucks...but I'm glad you made it on!!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:Howdy all!!! I've finally had a chance to check the IST at work. I seriously hate working the front counter... I would rather pull wrenches in the drive thru then sit up here in this festering hell hole.

Drive thru wrench pulling, sounds sexy. :wanker:
Perfect way to kick off the show :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:

Do you guys not have a drive thru??
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Do you guys not have a drive thru??

Nope. and if we did I sure wouldn't be pulling peoples wrenches.
Is everyone fired down today? How are you all doing today?
JDubb Wrote:Is everyone fired down today? How are you all doing today?

I'm not down...and Derick was singing his happy song...I was just eating my lunch...now i'm done.
JDubb Wrote:Is everyone fired down today? How are you all doing today?

Doing great. Have my headphones on doing online courses so I'm only partially listening.
I am in a great mood today. I had an interview yesterday that went well and have a fourth interview with another company on Monday.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16