Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2-19-10 FRIDAY.....Bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
LeNeve Wrote:Payne Stewart just instant messaged me. Says Tigers press conference will blow my mind.
you got payne on im, swweeeeeeet

ask him how the plane ride is?
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Payne Stewart just instant messaged me. Says Tigers press conference will blow my mind.
you got payne on im, swweeeeeeet

ask him how the plane ride is?

:roflmao: :roflmao: He said that's not funny.
I just told mt wife that Tiger Woods commited suicide last night, and she believes me yo. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:I just told mt wife that Tiger Woods commited suicide last night, and she believes me yo. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

she just put it on FB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I just told mt wife that Tiger Woods commited suicide last night, and she believes me yo. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:j/k:
Iva13 Wrote:

Oh, that would have been so great if she did that.
Ford Stock: 11.26 -0.12
LeNeve Wrote:Ford Stock: 11.26 -0.12

We bought some when it was very, very low, then we just bought some more a couple of weeks ago...which averaged out our price per stock to like 9.00... So so far we're still good....I have a feeling it will go up..especially w/Toyota's troubles.
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Ford Stock: 11.26 -0.12

We bought some when it was very, very low, then we just bought some more a couple of weeks ago...which averaged out our price per stock to like 9.00... So so far we're still good....I have a feeling it will go up..especially w/Toyota's troubles.

I agree with you.
Payne Stewart says Ford stock will double in the next 2-5 years.
LeNeve Wrote:Payne Stewart says Ford stock will double in the next 2-5 years.

I hope I can hold it that long...I get sooo excited when it goes up that I want to sell !!!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:

I hope I can hold it that long...I get sooo excited when it goes up that I want to sell !!!!!!
I get excited when mine goes up too :flasher:
?????????????????????????????????
I said he dead......................
LeNeve Wrote:My wife bought a shirt for my 7 year old son that said "I heart rock" what dat mean!!!!!!!!! I told him he didn't have to wear it, and we could use it to stain wood later.
Better than saying "I heart cock"
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:My wife bought a shirt for my 7 year old son that said "I heart rock" what dat mean!!!!!!!!! I told him he didn't have to wear it, and we could use it to stain wood later.
Better than saying "I heart cock"
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16