Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2-19-10 FRIDAY.....Bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Brian in NY Wrote:Once money changes hands, it's no longer a favor. Why can't Rich see that?

I know, it is so clear. Rich is wrong and Covino is right once again.
800 dollars a month is more than fair for 3-4 night a week. I hate Rich now. I hope he gets hit in the nuts by a greek softball.
its not very often i agree with Covino, but in this case Covino is right.
Derick Wrote:its not very often i agree with Covino, but in this case Covino is right.

Confusedhock: I knew you two would be friends eventually.. ;-)
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:its not very often i agree with Covino, but in this case Covino is right.

Confusedhock: I knew you two would be friends eventually.. ;-)
It's unanimous, we all agree with Covino.
$800 a night is not nothing Rich! For F sake.
Rich is a bitch....Rich is a bitch...Rich is a bitch...
Favor = free
Favor = free
and he's missing the point...it's common courtesy to just ask or tell Stan. Wtf :douche:
i was known for calling Rich a fake pussy.
This is just another situation where Rich tries to come off as "awesome" by giving his friend a place to crash but he's CHARGING him, how is Rich doing him a favor?
BigFan Wrote:i was know for calling Rich a fake pussy.
This is just another situation where Rich tries to come off as "awesome" by giving his friend a place to crash but he's CHARGING him, how is Rich doing him a favor?

and to think I had my doubts about you and thought YOU were the mean one....I take it all back.. ;-)
$3200 a month?????????

Wtf

You could have a 3000square foot home for that. And pay less!

What an asshole!
BigFan Wrote:i was known for calling Rich a fake pussy.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Rich is such a phoney
Rich is a racist. He uses stan to make people think he is not.
anyone who defends rich on this is a :douche:
i wish someone would do me a favor and give me 800 a month
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16