Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2-19-10 FRIDAY.....Bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
JDubb Wrote:Is everyone fired down today? How are you all doing today?
No. Having lunch and waiting for the start of the weekend.
JDubb Wrote:I am in a great mood today. I had an interview yesterday that went well and have a fourth interview with another company on Monday.
That's great! Good luck.
JDubb Wrote:I am in a great mood today. I had an interview yesterday that went well and have a fourth interview with another company on Monday.

That's great news...I think I heard that Joe got a job closer to his home too.
LeNeve Wrote:Nope. and if we did I sure wouldn't be pulling peoples wrenches.

We put any unit in the drive thru first to check it out for leaks or if it has a driveability issue we move it in there to get a road test. We also perform small repairs in there like light bulbs, gladhand seals.
IS IT FRIIIIIDAY OR SOMETHING??!!!!

Sweet. Good to hear.
They bust Fords balls every time he calls in and tells us he is a trucker but they feel the need to give the full intro every time they mention Lozito or Berry.
Howdy folks...
Hey Pokes and Blake!
JDubb Wrote:They bust Fords balls every time he calls in and tells us he is a trucker but they feel the need to give the full intro every time they mention Lozito or Berry.

Right.
HAHA i thought you were tryin to POKE me haha.. Feelin shitty being hungover and sittin on the C O R U going to the mall later??
Hi Pokes.
Pokes28 Wrote:Howdy folks...

How's everything going????
Iva13 Wrote:

To many coronas last night!!! :barf:
BlakeTheFarmer Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

To many coronas last night!!! :barf:

One Corona is enough for me, I don't like that beer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16