Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 2-10-10 Snow Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Mornin DBN Just going through our 2nd biggest snow in less than a week. Bossman called saying I didn't have to come in today. And I'm still gettin paid. Sweet!
I'll have to go shovel the driveway. Swoot. :killme:
What do you guys think about the new FB layout?
the keifer Wrote:What do you guys think about the new FB layout?
Trying to get used to it.

I need to get used to it. Some of it isn't too bad. I am not digging that I can't see solely status updates.

We got 10" inches of snow here. It's the nice powdery stuff. I kinda want to go sledding now. :mrgreen:
I have never seen so much snow in my life. I don't have to work either, but unlike Keifer I'm not getting paid.
beckster Wrote:

I need to get used to it. Some of it isn't too bad. I am not digging that I can't see solely status updates.

We got 10" inches of snow here. It's the nice powdery stuff. I kinda want to go sledding now. :mrgreen:

Got 23" over the weekend and 8" and counting now.
Joe In PA Wrote:I have never seen so much snow in my life. I don't have to work either, but unlike Keifer I'm not getting paid.

That's a bummer. How much snow did you get?
the keifer Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I was told Adams County (where I live) got 29 over the weekend and it looks like the news is saying an additional 12-18.
My normal drive is normally 15-20 min. Took me over 40 min to get home last night.
Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I was told Adams County (where I live) got 29 over the weekend and it looks like the news is saying an additional 12-18.

Baltimore apparently got hit worse than we did.
Off to do some shoveling.
the keifer Wrote:Baltimore apparently got hit worse than we did.
That's where I work. I didn't think it was any worse.
[Image: 17435_328896226252_663141252_5195183_8163402_n.jpg]
look everybody, joe finished painting the deck
Derick Wrote:look everybody, joe finished painting the deck
Actually I have to finish part of the other side. The Direct TV guys just removed cables from it so I can paint it now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25