Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 2-10-10 Snow Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Are you ready???
the keifer Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote::beer: :beer: 600 posts!!! :beer: :beer:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :postwhore:

I'd have a beer in your honor, but I can't get to the beer store and I'm all out.
Got that covered bro. Look at my sig. That's what I'm drinking now. :rock:
I had the Yuengling Bock the other day. I wasn't crazy about it. Their other stuf is always a good choice though.
i'm ready
Joe In PA Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote::beer: :beer: 600 posts!!! :beer: :beer:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :postwhore:

I'd have a beer in your honor, but I can't get to the beer store and I'm all out.
Sounds like someone wasn't prepared to be snowed in.
Yes and no. I bought a cow and a breadmaker because I knew the stores would be empty. I also picked up bourbon, but didn't get the beer.

You have a cow? I bought some baby chickens once, then they grew up turned into roosters and started crowing and shit like at 5 in the morning, and the city said I could not have them.
Another rumor making it's rounds. American Idol may be interested in Howard Stern to replace Cowell.
Beautiful sunny day in Mn today! No snow to shovel after the show :clap: :clap: :clap:

How is everyone at DBN today?
LeNeve Wrote:You have a cow? I bought some baby chickens once, then they grew up turned into roosters and started crowing and shit like at 5 in the morning, and the city said I could not have them.

LeNeve, you might be a redneck.
I'm ready, but Covino sure as shit ain't :barf:
beckster Wrote:Another rumor making it's rounds. American Idol may be interested in Howard Stern to replace Cowell.

Howard is perpetuateing this rumor too.
JDubb Wrote:Beautiful sunny day in Mn today! No snow to shovel after the show :clap: :clap: :clap:

I am GREAT! They called for 6-10 inches on top of the 29 I already got. 6 to 10 was a little off since I already got an additional 12 and have 8 more hours of snow left today.
yo its barnando
JDubb Wrote:Beautiful sunny day in Mn today! No snow to shovel after the show :clap: :clap: :clap:

How is it that MN doesn't have snow?? You guys normally get is coming down in feet!
Joe In PA Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:You have a cow? I bought some baby chickens once, then they grew up turned into roosters and started crowing and shit like at 5 in the morning, and the city said I could not have them.

LeNeve, you might be a redneck.

People order them through ace hardware, and there are always extra ones, ducks too. They have them in a big horse tank inside, and they are only .50 cents a peice. It's always around easter so alot of people buy them as easter gifts. So I bought 2 for my kids, and we just put them in the yard, and they would walk around eating bugs. Then the one turned rooster on me and got me in trouble. I turned them loose in the country.
Joe In PA Wrote:

I am GREAT! They called for 6-10 inches on top of the 29 I already got. 6 to 10 was a little off since I already got an additional 12 and have 8 more hours of snow left today.

I fell for you all on the east coast. I have more than enough snow here and don't want any more. Today though a bright sunny winter day, not even too cold.
beckster Wrote:

How is it that MN doesn't have snow?? You guys normally get is coming down in feet!

Don't worry, we have more heading our way starting tomorrow through Saturday morning.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25