Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 2-10-10 Snow Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Derick Wrote:joe -- do you have any kind of yellow filter for that cam, it would be better if we could see some shadows to aid in viewing

Don't so fussy
Joe In PA Wrote:Well that was eventful. I was just looking through the IST and was laughing my ass off. Had I known people were actually watching I would have tried to put on more of a show. I'm hoping the camera didn't catch me falling on my ass as I walked down the driveway. :praying:

I did enjoy the Joe Show while hearing C&R today. Is there a second episode in the works?
The Joe show was fun today, thanks Joe! :rock:
the keifer Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Well that was eventful. I was just looking through the IST and was laughing my ass off. Had I known people were actually watching I would have tried to put on more of a show. I'm hoping the camera didn't catch me falling on my ass as I walked down the driveway. :praying:

I did enjoy the Joe Show while hearing C&R today. Is there a second episode in the works?

From the way he says it's snow, I would say yes. Joe, you need to let us know when the next round of plowing will commence!
michaelangelo Wrote:[Image: renna.jpg]

this is the first fat kid i thought of

:roflmao: The Great Hambino!
LeNeve Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:I heard that FB was thinking about charging their users 14.99mo. starting July.

They can count me out then. If I wanted to pay for social networking services I would join ashley madison.

It's never gonna happen. The same rumors were out there about myspace and every free social networking sight.

They are started by morons with nothing better to do with their lives.

If facebook started charging even .50 cents a month, they would lose 80% of their base immediately.
Derick Wrote:joe -- do you have any kind of yellow filter for that cam, it would be better if we could see some shadows to aid in viewing

Why do you need a yellow filter if you just hang out in the bushes?
Nussie_T Wrote:

Why do you need a yellow filter if you just hang out in the bushes?
why would i hang out a joes, there is snow there, and he might ask me to help shovel
I messed around with some of the settings on there. It's hard to tell because it's dark now. Visability was pretty shitty out there anyway. Wiht the snow the wind and everything being white you couldn't really see even when you were out there.
beckster Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

From the way he says it's snow, I would say yes. Joe, you need to let us know when the next round of plowing will commence!

Since I lost a set of chains it's going to be pretty difficult to plow now. unfortunately with all of the wind it looks like I'm going to have to give it a shot again tomorrow too. :killme:

I was just out there a few minutes ago and the show in my back yark is up to my waist. It finally stopped snowing though. I did just hear about another few days of snow coming either over the weekend or on Monday. I feel like a Canadian now.
Joe In PA Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

Since I lost a set of chains it's going to be pretty difficult to plow now. unfortunately with all of the wind it looks like I'm going to have to give it a shot again tomorrow too. :killme:

I was just out there a few minutes ago and the show in my back yark is up to my waist. It finally stopped snowing though. I did just hear about another few days of snow coming either over the weekend or on Monday. I feel like a Canadian now.
We haven't had a winter like this in years.

Krissy In PA

thank god i wasnt there he would have made me help....oh wait the shovel was buried in the yard and he wont let me drive the snow plow....hehe...i just sit in the house and take him coffee every once in a while...i love him...but i did miss the joe show..but i experience it in real life which is much more entertaining.....lol
Joe In PA Wrote:I feel like a Canadian now.

:roflmao: I'm sorry a few feet of snow won't make you Canadian. You need the -40 weather to make you a true Canadian eh!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:I feel like a Canadian now.

:roflmao: I'm sorry a few feet of snow won't make you Canadian. You need the -40 weather to make you a true Canadian eh!

+1 also you need to call a winter hat a toque
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:there's dildo
Like clockwork

like cock work

nice guys nice... i thought we passed this shit !! ??
No i am not on the pay roll !
no i am not going to Richs wedding !
I have never been to Donkey or corkey park !
I never bought a lotus, only looked at one ! (im sure we all have, otherwise you wouldnt keep bringing it up)

if you have a problem with me calling in, comment on the statements i make.. not personal attacks !
i know you all fucking hate me.. so be it .. but
whats the point ?? :deadhorse:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25