Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 2-10-10 Snow Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Chip Wrote:I got food poisoning from Taco Bell once.
It was only able to keep me away for a month or 2.
I think I get food poisoning from Taco Bell like once a week.
JDubb Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Eating something when your sick is a mental thing when you get sick from eating it again.

I was sick when I was a kid, I had boxed mac and cheese. I cannot eat boxed mac and cheese to this day. I go to Noodles all the time and get the mac and cheese but can't eat if from the box.

It took me years (like 20) in order to eat non-boxed mac and cheese.
Derick Wrote:something like this...
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: pepto-bismol_12002_5_(big)_.jpg]
Joe In PA Wrote:

+100 every time I go to Taco Bell I fell that way.
JDubb Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Eating something when your sick is a mental thing when you get sick from eating it again.

I was sick when I was a kid, I had boxed mac and cheese. I cannot eat boxed mac and cheese to this day. I go to Noodles all the time and get the mac and cheese but can't eat if from the box.
Same goes for drinking. I got real fucked up off Jack Danials and 8 yrs later I still can't smell it.
JDubb Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

It took me years (like 20) in order to eat non-boxed mac and cheese.

I make a homemade macaroni and cheese, and now I am not allowed to have Kraft Dinner or boxed mac and cheese in the house.
Joe In PA Wrote:

I just had Taco Bell.
I drank a little more beer then I thought last night at bowling. Fast food is great for days like this.
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:something like this...
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

dude, Wtf
i made a rich davis cock block shirt, but it keeps ending up on previous pages
Derick Wrote:i made a rich davis cock block shirt, but it keeps ending up on previous pages

I saw it...
Derick Wrote:i made a rich davis cock block shirt, but it keeps ending up on previous pages

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Ok I get it now. Nice!!!!
Spotty is at home.. you think he stayed home in fear of the Pete Nice???

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Nussie_T Wrote:Spotty is at home.. you think he stayed home in fear of the Pete Nice???

Or he is cuddling up with Pete Nice.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25