Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 2-10-10 Snow Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
beckster Wrote:I guess I should go warm up my sloppy joe, now that I got to enjoy the details of Covino's day thus far :?

I am eating leftover lasagna from last night's dinner and I am in the process of peeling apples for an apple crisp.
I haven't been as sick as covino for years.
JDubb Wrote:Ok, I have a question.

If you are sick and can't make it to work. Do you call "in" sick or call "out" sick?

I tell my wife to "call in for me" what she says I have no idea.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I guess I should go warm up my sloppy joe, now that I got to enjoy the details of Covino's day thus far :?

I am eating leftover lasagna from last night's dinner and I am in the process of peeling apples for an apple crisp.

When will the apple crisp be ready, I'm on my way. Do you have some good vanilla bean ice scream to go with it?
something like this...
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Ok, I have a question.

If you are sick and can't make it to work. Do you call "in" sick or call "out" sick?

I tell my wife to "call in for me" what she says I have no idea.

I call in but I hear Covino saying call out.
Eating something when your sick is a mental thing when you get sick from eating it again.
there's dildo
the keifer Wrote:there's dildo
Like clockwork
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

When will the apple crisp be ready, I'm on my way. Do you have some good vanilla bean ice scream to go with it?

In about and hour, I have vanilla ice cream cups and fudgicles in the basement freezer.
the keifer Wrote:Eating something when your sick is a mental thing when you get sick from eating it again.

I was sick when I was a kid, I had boxed mac and cheese. I cannot eat boxed mac and cheese to this day. I go to Noodles all the time and get the mac and cheese but can't eat if from the box.
Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:there's dildo
Like clockwork

like cock work
I got food poisoning from Taco Bell once.
It was only able to keep me away for a month or 2.
covino might :barf: :barf: :barf: live on air.
But, I've also gotten "sick" from beer, a whole lot. But only once from vodka. I can still drink beer, but can't even smell vodka.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25