Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 2-10-10 Snow Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
JDubb Wrote:I wear gloves all winter long, suck it Rich. :poke:

Me too, if my hands get cold they hurt.
i have to wear gloves most of the winter, definitely not weak here
LeNeve Wrote:

Same here.
Function over fashon
michaelangelo Wrote:i have to wear gloves most of the winter, definitely not weak here

Definately.. most of the guys I work with either don't wear them or they are wearing work gloves.
LeNeve Wrote:

My fingers got so cols last winter that I almost had frost bite. Now anytime they get a little bit cold I lose feeling in my finger tips. Gloves are essential.
i love that he call a toque a winter hat
Chip Wrote:I got food poisoning from Taco Bell once.
It was only able to keep me away for a month or 2.

One of the Taco Smells around here was getting several people sick. I avoid that place.

I've always had a decent pair of gloves that I keep in the pockets of my jacket. Those cold morning, brushing snow off your car, and then getting in the car with the frozen stearing wheel. They're just great.
Couldn't wear mittens.
I'm blow drying my gloves right now actually. Getting ready for round 2 of digging out.
Chip Wrote:But, I've also gotten "sick" from beer, a whole lot. But only once from vodka. I can still drink beer, but can't even smell vodka.

Vodka has a smell??

Jagar tears my stomach Up!
the keifer Wrote:Couldn't wear mittens.

Mittens on a guy are YAG!
Hell I even wear Mechanix Gloves when I work on the cars. No need to get shit all crammed up under the finger nails.
Nussie_T Wrote:Spotty is at home.. you think he stayed home in fear of the Pete Nice???

He's in hiding.. :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25