Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday Feb 5, 2010 Postwhore day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
:postwhore:
Geez Derick... :postwhore: much??

Morning alll!!!!!
Going back to yesterdays conversation about my roommate, she didnt come home last night Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
Derick Wrote:Going back to yesterdays conversation about my roommate, she didnt come home last night Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

Is that the one that's always with her boyfriend?? Or did I miss part of the convo??
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Going back to yesterdays conversation about my roommate, she didnt come home last night Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

Is that the one that's always with her boyfriend?? Or did I miss part of the convo??
I dont thing you can even call it boyfriend yet. Shes known this guy less than a week, theyve been on 4 dates, and apparently she stayed at his place last night.

She did tell me that she craves attention, she has no filter mechanism, her last boyfriend was half gay and she knew it, but dated him anyway, she wants attention from anyone that will give it to her
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I dont thing you can even call it boyfriend yet. Shes known this guy less than a week, theyve been on 4 dates, and apparently she stayed at his place last night.

She did tell me that she craves attention, she has no filter mechanism, her last boyfriend was half gay and she knew it, but dated him anyway, she wants attention from anyone that will give it to her

Is she an only child. When I went to school to get my behavioral management certificate, I had to sit and monitor children all day long. Most noteably only children are very attention seeking and tend to be very needy.
i'm an only child, and dont need or want the attention. Something is fucked in this girls head. The guy she dated before this one, 3 minutes into date number 2, he starts making out with her, and she was fine with it. Wtf then the guy wanted to "talk" in her bedroom. And she was ok with that. She still had the same clothes on the next morning so she didnt do anything but seriously.
Derick Wrote:i'm an only child, and dont need or want the attention. Something is fucked in this girls head. The guy she dated before this one, 3 minutes into date number 2, he starts making out with her, and she was fine with it. Wtf then the guy wanted to "talk" in her bedroom. And she was ok with that. She still had the same clothes on the next morning so she didnt do anything but seriously.

The neediness and attention getting is mainly in females and gay people, which is why you aren't like that assuming that you aren't gay. But it also sounds like you live with a complete whore with no morales or standards.
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm an only child, and dont need or want the attention. Something is fucked in this girls head. The guy she dated before this one, 3 minutes into date number 2, he starts making out with her, and she was fine with it. Wtf then the guy wanted to "talk" in her bedroom. And she was ok with that. She still had the same clothes on the next morning so she didnt do anything but seriously.

The neediness and attention getting is mainly in females and gay people, which is why you aren't like that assuming that you aren't gay. But it also sounds like you live with a complete whore with no morals or standards.
Sounds about right.
Pokes, what's this that you don't like chocolate??
Were you referring to chocolate pie or chocolate in general??
Pete the asian virgin. :postwhore:
It snowed here again. Wtf
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13