Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday Feb 5, 2010 Postwhore day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
This roleplaying story is classic.
I had a feeling Rich was going to bring up this movie. Four Christmases was actually pretty good. You guys will probably like it. That beginning bit was HILARIOUS.... He's being some lame-o and she was a stuck-up bitch and they end up hooking up in the bathroom. You don't know they are a couple til they get home.
David has no game... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Davis didn't wear flannel again last night, did he?

It's not flannel, it's plaid. Plaid is the pattern, flannel is a material.

He has to be fashionable, of course!

Ok, plaid than. Did you look at the UFC pics? That was not fashionable.

Um... no... It's metrosexual, trying to be grunge. :?
another affliction topic, thought we discussed this 2 days ago
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Ok, plaid than. Did you look at the UFC pics? That was not fashionable.

Um... no... It's metrosexual, trying to be grunge. :?

I think he failed.
[Image: aav.sized.jpg]
Spot looks like the devil in that picture... his eyes are the only ones that are red.
Nussie_T Wrote:

I think he has turned into a country hick... plaid... country music... next thing we know he'll be doing Confusedheepbagger: like LeNeve.

hell fuckin' yeah buddy, gitter dun. whooweeeee. Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger:
Derick Wrote:another affliction topic, thought we discussed this 2 days ago

Covino found someone that agrees with him that they aren't douchey. :roll:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I think he has turned into a country hick... plaid... country music... next thing we know he'll be doing Confusedheepbagger: like LeNeve.

hell fuckin' yeah buddy, gitter dun. whooweeeee. Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger: Confusedheepbagger:

:roll:
:postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore:
Nussie_T Wrote::postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore:

At least someone is posting. Remember the days of 40 page Fridays?
none of my heros wear affliction or ed hardy
Derick Wrote:none of my heros wear affliction or ed hardy

Mine either. I only see douchebags wearing them.
Derick Wrote:none of my heros wear affliction or ed hardy

You have heroes... isn't that cute!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13