Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday Feb 5, 2010 Postwhore day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm hungry... I should run out and get something... what should I get?? Any suggestions??

The 12 inch meaty mandingo, with a side of man sauce.

I'm all up for that... send it this direction.
you can only get that at Mikes Pizza & deli 13560 49th Street North, Clearwater, FL (727) 572-4888‎
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm hungry... I should run out and get something... what should I get?? Any suggestions??

The 12 inch meaty mandingo, with a side of man sauce.

I'm all up for that... send it this direction.
you can only get that at Mikes Pizza & deli 13560 49th Street North, Clearwater, FL (727) 572-4888‎

Yea... I'll get right on that...
Brian in NY Wrote:I wonder if Rich takes pride in the fact that Michael Billy :wanker: to him.

I definit-LEE think so!
Brian in NY Wrote:I wonder if Rich takes pride in the fact that Michael Billy :wanker: to him.

He probaly encourages it.
I can't take anything said by sluts seriously.
LeNeve Wrote:I can't take anything said by sluts seriously.

They will do anything for love, but they won't do scat
i'm hungry, thinking pizza, not sure when I'm gonna be able to eat, and it sucks
Nussie_T Wrote:Pokes, what's this that you don't like chocolate??
Were you referring to chocolate pie or chocolate in general??

Sorry for the delay on this. I just don't like chocolate.
Freestyle classic from the 80's in the background, Lil Suzy "Take Me In Your Arms!" Haha. great tune.
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Gay guys love these 2, don't they?
When words like "sassy" are in your daily vocabulary, that tends to happen.

Sorry getting caught up here. Why the fuck has Covino started using "sassy" so much as a guy descriptor? Sassy has to be one of the gayest words in the dictionary.

My wife both laugh at Covino when he uses it (and not in a laugh along kind of way).
I hate jamie foxx even more now. This is fucking ridiculaous
This whole week has been somewhat tough to listen to. I think part of it is that we know the guys aren't into shenanigans like on previous years.
Jamie foxx owes me .34 cents for wasting my listening time.
LeNeve Wrote:I hate jamie foxx even more now. This is fucking ridiculaous
It's quite distracting, for sure
Pokes28 Wrote:This whole week has been somewhat tough to listen to. I think part of it is that we know the guys aren't into shenanigans like on previous years.
The shows have been decent for on-location shows so far this week, but I just can't get into today's show.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13