Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday Feb 5, 2010 Postwhore day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Ohhh Big Fan :roflmao:

What was up with that guy calling into the show complaining that security wouldn't let him in?
If I could get an unlimited supply of Golden Wheat for free, it would probably be my favorite too.
Brian in NY Wrote:If I could get an unlimited supply of Golden Wheat for free, it would probably be my favorite too.

right. I almost bought some the other day.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:If I could get an unlimited supply of Golden Wheat for free, it would probably be my favorite too.

Never had it. Is it any good?
[Image: popcorn.gif]
fuckers fuckers fuckers
AirHej Wrote:Ohhh Big Fan :roflmao:

What was up with that guy calling into the show complaining that security wouldn't let him in?

He's trying to get the hook up from the sounds of it.
miss anything good yet?
I don't know too many "Bud men." If you enjoy straight up regular Budweiser, you must enjoy drinking this stuff too....

[Image: urine_sample.jpg]
the keifer Wrote:fuckers fuckers fuckers

DUDE!!!
the keifer Wrote:miss anything good yet?

Mostly the sound check in the background. Covino got hit on by a gay guy. and they are currently discussing beer.. namely Bud
beckster Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:fuckers fuckers fuckers

DUDE!!!
BRO
I was replacing a camera just now and when I put the new one up, all the others took a shit. :Flaming: :Flaming:
Screw this... I'm cyber drinking today! [Image: smiley-eatdrink004.gif]
AirHej Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Never had it. Is it any good?
I've never had it, but I'm not buying it to find out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13