Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday Feb 5, 2010 Postwhore day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
100 balloons?
Derick Wrote:100 balloons?

100 buffoons.
This week has been pretty good. Good shows.
Derick Wrote:100 balloons?

99 lufta balloons
JDubb Wrote:This week has been pretty good. Good shows.

todays was annoying at times, due to other peoples non sense, but yeah pretty good week.
typical sluts, go to miami, no place to stay, no money, suck it up gold diggers suck it up
JDubb Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote::postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore: :postwhore:

At least someone is posting. Remember the days of 40 page Fridays?

Good times!
Derick Wrote:typical sluts, go to miami, no place to stay, no money, suck it up gold diggers suck it up

And the fools who are willing to support them.
Derick Wrote:typical sluts, go to miami, no place to stay, no money, suck it up gold diggers suck it up

The TOMB coined Slussie, slutty nussie; but I am thinking these girls were slushies.
Recap on Monday = Highlight show???
JDubb Wrote:

The TOMB coined Slussie, slutty nussie; but I am thinking these girls were slushies.

Slussies just sounds retarded...
beckster Wrote:Recap on Monday = Highlight show???

possibly
More snow today so I'm heading out to shovel the driveway once again. DId I mention I am done with winter (f-ing groundhog).
JDubb Wrote:

I don't care for slussie.. that just sounds dumb, yet not dumb enough to actually use it

Slushie is much better
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Recap on Monday = Highlight show???

possibly

Rich made it sound like it was a live show, as brutal as it is going to be for them after a week of partying.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13