Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday Feb 5, 2010 Postwhore day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
the keifer Wrote:Well back to work. Lata :cya:

Have fun!
I'm hungry... I should run out and get something... what should I get?? Any suggestions??
Why is it that so many of these nussies sound EXACTLY alike? Same stupid giggle. Same answers....
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm hungry... I should run out and get something... what should I get?? Any suggestions??
I had chicken noodle soup and a bagel. I'm not suggesting that though, it was eh.
beckster Wrote:Why is it that so many of these nussies sound EXACTLY alike? Same stupid giggle. Same answers....

Because the smart ones are actually working right now and obviously don't have time to be whoring it up at a hotel by the pool.
Thanks Michael Billy :roll:
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm hungry... I should run out and get something... what should I get?? Any suggestions??

Pizza sounds awfully good..

I discovered that there is one pie that I actually DO like.... Pizza pie!

The 12 inch meaty mandingo, with a side of man sauce.
beckster Wrote:

Pizza sounds awfully good..

I discovered that there is one pie that I actually DO like.... Pizza pie!

I am usually not one to go get a burger and fries for lunch but a cheeseburger sounds most excellent.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Why is it that so many of these nussies sound EXACTLY alike? Same stupid giggle. Same answers....

Because the smart ones are actually working right now and obviously don't have time to be whoring it up at a hotel by the pool.

That makes perfect sense.
OMG :duh:
LeNeve Wrote:

The 12 inch meaty mandingo, with a side of man sauce.

I'm all up for that... send it this direction.
Nussie_T Wrote:

Good point... Like.. totally!
Lacy underwear is so thin that you can barely tell you are wearing it. These girls are dumb
I wonder if Rich takes pride in the fact that Michael Billy :wanker: to him.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13