Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/3/2010 Wednesday...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
get this week over with
Derick Wrote:get this week over with
Yes, please.
I tend to touch myself.....Pete this is for you!!!
Pete your post really made me laugh and I feel like crap today b/c my Mom had to go back in the hospital last night. I really needed a laugh... :thanks: Oh, good morning everyone.
Iva13 Wrote:Pete your post really made me laugh and I feel like crap today b/c my Mom had to go back in the hospital last night. I really needed a laugh... :thanks: Oh, good morning everyone.
Sorry to hear that Iva. Hope everything works out ok.
That sucks to hear about your mom Iva. I really hope she gets better soon.

I missed most of the show yesterday, I had an appointment at the bank. Did Kristin break up with Spot in Miami??
Nussie_T Wrote:That sucks to hear about your mom Iva. I really hope she gets better soon.

I missed most of the show yesterday, I had an appointment at the bank. Did Kristin break up with Spot in Miami??

No, this was another girl from a while ago....she HAD to break up w/him b/c she feared for his life. Her ex said he was following Spot and was going to kill him.
UGH... It's gonna be a a long day.... :?

Good Morning all
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:That sucks to hear about your mom Iva. I really hope she gets better soon.

No, this was another girl from a while ago....she HAD to break up w/him b/c she feared for his life. Her ex said he was following Spot and was going to kill him.

That's messed up. I would be creeped out by that...
Iva13 Wrote:Pete your post really made me laugh and I feel like crap today b/c my Mom had to go back in the hospital last night. I really needed a laugh... :thanks: Oh, good morning everyone.

How is your mom doing today?

I'll be joining you... My mom is having heart surgery today.
beckster Wrote:

How is your mom doing today?

I'll be joining you... My mom is having heart surgery today.

Hope everything goes ok with your mom today B. Geez you two are being Debbie Downer's today.
Thoughts and prayers to both your moms today Iva and Beckster.
Super bad mom news, times two. Hope everything goes ok for both your mothers.
That Spot story from yesterday had to be made up.
B I hope your Mom does ok in surgery today, I will say a prayer for her. And thanks everyone for the good thoughts for my Mom. I hate when Mom's are sick......
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16