Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/3/2010 Wednesday...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Alright folks, I have to bail. Catch you tomorrow.
JDubb Wrote:Alright folks, I have to bail. Catch you tomorrow.

Bye JDubb....
JDubb Wrote:Alright folks, I have to bail. Catch you tomorrow.

Buh-Bye
the DRUNK idiot Rich is dissing is D-MAC from Denver Fan 104.3
[Image: d4c8b5e3.jpg]
BigFan Wrote:the DRUNK idiot Rich is dissing is D-MAC from Denver Fan 104.3

Seriously I hate not being able to see Photobucket pictures... damn you fat gay guy.
Nussie_T Wrote:

Seriously I hate not being able to see Photobucket pictures... damn you fat gay guy.

I hate the fat guy too!!!
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I hate the fat guy too!!!

The fat gay guy is on a diet but he went to Burger King for lunch today... sounds like a Pete Nice diet...
I like hotel SEX!!!!!
I am back. Got called to a meeting with the owner and the service manager. They good cop, bad copped me about my hours being down, and for being on the computer too much. Then she gave me a 1 dollar per hour raise. Must be my tpc.
Iva13 Wrote:I like hotel SEX!!!!!

I know, I saw the video.
LeNeve Wrote:

I know, I saw the video.

:roflmao:

Who does'nt like it?
LeNeve Wrote:I am back. Got called to a meeting with the owner and the service manager. They good cop, bad copped me about my hours being down, and for being on the computer too much. Then she gave me a 1 dollar per hour raise. Must be my tpc.

We have a tech here who is constantly on his phone with his mother or wife. His hours are the shits. We just hit his productivity so eventually he will get his pay cut or will be canned.

What a tool. Great find Big Fan.

Good times! And no pie was involved!
LeNeve Wrote:I am back. Got called to a meeting with the owner and the service manager. They good cop, bad copped me about my hours being down, and for being on the computer too much. Then she gave me a 1 dollar per hour raise. Must be my tpc.

Bravo!! :clap:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16