Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/3/2010 Wednesday...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Hello everyone.Just got up.
beckster Wrote:I am so glad that I am not stranded or in a ditch. I have tried to call that man of mine (WHO IS SITTING AT HIS COMPUTER!!!!!) And he can't seem to answer his phone. :Flaming: This SAME guy will call me repeatedly til I answer mine Wtf

That sounds familiar it must be a "Jim" thing.
i bleed green Wrote:Hello everyone.Just got up.

Good Morning Big Grin
i bleed green Wrote:Hello everyone.Just got up.

Hey!!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I am so glad that I am not stranded or in a ditch. I have tried to call that man of mine (WHO IS SITTING AT HIS COMPUTER!!!!!) And he can't seem to answer his phone. :Flaming: This SAME guy will call me repeatedly til I answer mine Wtf

Does yours bitch at you if you don't answer? Mine does
Lol it's officially afternoon.1:17 pm.Back to work for me tomorrow.Ugh.
Spot deserves to get dumped. He's an idiot.
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Yes and I don't answer right away I get I a voice message that goes off on a rant about how he pays for the phones and voice message but I never answer the damn thing. And when he doesn't answer his phone, I leave a similar message on his and then I get a text message to check his voicemail.
Brian in NY Wrote:Spot deserves to get dumped. He's an idiot.

I missed it what did he do this time?
Is spot really this fuckin stupid?
beckster Wrote:

he was flirting with chicks at the bar last night
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Yes and I don't answer right away I get I a voice message that goes off on a rant about how he pays for the phones and voice message but I never answer the damn thing. And when he doesn't answer his phone, I leave a similar message on his and then I get a text message to check his voicemail.

Typical male... :roll:

I got mine to finally respond on Facebook... Funny, he tells me he hates Facebook, yet he has been on there everyday, several times a day.
beckster Wrote:

He was flirting with women at a bar but he claims he didn't know he was flirting. Who doesn't know when they're flirting? Spot's mildly retarded.
Earlier during the show, Spot was talking and I immediately thought he was a douche.

Then I heard this entire thing about what he was doing at the bar. He doesn't deserve to have a girlfriend.

I hope she's taking multiple BBC's right now after hearing this shit.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

he was flirting with chicks at the bar last night

Moron... Confusedlap:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16