Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/3/2010 Wednesday...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
AirHej Wrote:Davis sounds like a slob when eating.

[Image: A_Messy_Kid_Eating_Spaghetti_091126-230082-889009.jpg]
Breaking news... Mom's surgery has been cancelled... Her eye is bleeding
beckster Wrote:Breaking news... Mom's surgery has been cancelled... Her eye is bleeding
thats not normal
[Image: pig.jpg]
beckster Wrote:Breaking news... Mom's surgery has been cancelled... Her eye is bleeding

WHAT!!!! what happened????? is she ok???
Derick Wrote:
thats not normal

No shit. She woke up with it red and they said it appears to be bleeding form the inside. The surgeon said no way to surgery and they are sending her to an optometrist, stat.
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
thats not normal

No shit. She woke up with it red and they said it appears to be bleeding form the inside. The surgeon said no way to surgery and they are sending her to an optometrist, stat.

I hope she's ok.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
thats not normal

I hope she's ok.

She's laughing about it. She apparently doesn't think it's a big deal.
Do I detect that C&R didn't really know who GSP is?????
Wtf
beckster Wrote:She's laughing about it. She apparently doesn't think it's a big deal.

I hope she is ok.
beckster Wrote:She's laughing about it. She apparently doesn't think it's a big deal.

I was always laugh when I am in pain or if I am hurt and worried about it. I used to take falls from off the balancing beam and land on my shoulder and I would laugh as I laid on the floor in pain.
JDubb Wrote:

I hope she is ok.

You an me both. We'll find out soon enough, I guess.
they talking about Evan Roberts?
Nussie_T Wrote:

I was always laugh when I am in pain or if I am hurt and worried about it. I used to take falls from off the balancing beam and land on my shoulder and I would laugh as I laid on the floor in pain.

She's like me and blows off injuries and pain until it starts to feel like it could be something serious.

I fell out of the attack and it hurt so bad I wasn't sure if i was laughing or crying
BigFan Wrote:they talking about Evan Roberts?

Not Stretch Roberts? Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16