Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/3/2010 Wednesday...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Oh, Gee... It's Christina in Miami :killme:
This is the same guy who was wallowing in self pity for years cause he was getting no ass, and had no girl. Now he seems to have both and he goes out of his way to screw it up.

I hope he falls in the ocean and drowns :douche:
he is soooooo dilusional
If she said lets go, he would have cheated. He's a piece of shit!
Brian in NY Wrote:Spot deserves to get dumped. He's an idiot.
it took Spot forever to get a girl. Now that he has one he isn't afraid to approach females because there is no rejection factor in his head bc he has a GF.
He never gets ass, Rich took him to New Orleans in search of ass and he didn't get anything. He is probably selfconscious because he is over weight and has a small gock.
He probably just likes talking to hot chicks and getting attention from the people around him and if he's buying them drinks they won't mind talking to him.
Makes sense

:boobs:
I didn't think I could dislike Spot more, but after today, I really hate him.
This just in

"Spots girl recieves a gift of the BBC"!
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I missed it what did he do this time?
He was flirting with women at a bar but he claims he didn't know he was flirting. Who doesn't know when they're flirting? Spot's mildly retarded.

He is either incredibly stupid or thinks we all are.
Brian in NY Wrote:I didn't think I could dislike Spot more, but after today, I really hate him.
+1000000

I hate spot

Joe, create the thread
beckster Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I missed it what did he do this time?
He was flirting with women at a bar but he claims he didn't know he was flirting. Who doesn't know when they're flirting? Spot's mildly retarded.

He is either incredibly stupid or thinks we all are.
He's a piece of shit. Nuff said!
Brampton Wrote:If she said lets go, he would have cheated. He's a piece of shit!

If he is that stupid, he deserves to be alone while she is deep in BBC
I haven't been this riled up at this show in a while. Good work Davis! :clap:
if i'm at a club talking to a hot nussie, i have only 1 thing in mind, and its not talking
So, how stupid does Spot think everyone is?
Spot in the mist?? New upcoming C&R video...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16