Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 2/3/2010 Wednesday...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Maybe they have an open relationship?
[Image: SpotsG2.jpg]
[Image: SpotsG3.jpg]
[Image: bef8691a.jpg]
The only thing thats open, is her ass after the BBC
There's a poll about this
Again, Spot thinks he's better than anyone.
Ogod Christine in Miami and Super Gay Dave on the same day. Can it get any worse?
As for the square watch thing, my wife and I had this disscussion about a year ago.

I've always thought square watches were gay! :fag:
Let's not talk to Christian and just say we did... :roll:
Brampton Wrote:There's a poll about this

Just saw that... I commented on the fact you put Forrest Gump and gave you a slow clap... although in my excitement I forgot to vote. :oops:
Sara is reading the thread though
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:There's a poll about this

Just saw that... I commented on the fact you put Forrest Gump and gave you a slow clap... although in my excitement I forgot to vote. :oops:
Sara is reading the thread though
Ha Ha good good :clap:
Derick Wrote:if i'm at a club talking to a hot nussie, i have only 1 thing in mind, and its not talking
Shit like that always lead to that awkward... "so.. um... one thing lead to another" bullshit.

Spot will be on the Springer show to break the bad news next
I don't know bout you guys, but the "Beef" commercial sounds super gay. I laugh every time they play it :roflmao:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:if i'm at a club talking to a hot nussie, i have only 1 thing in mind, and its not talking
Shit like that always lead to that awkward... "so.. um... one thing lead to another" bullshit.

Springer is too big for him... it will be a riveting episode of Spotcenter.
Brampton, repost that poll, it doesnt work
beckster Wrote:

he has the physique for that show. the only question is how long will it take for him to get his shirt off for the fight
Derick Wrote:Brampton, repost that poll, it doesnt work
can you fix it or can I
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16