Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1/2/13 - Back to normal.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Covino is just now discovering that there are hidden sexual innuendos in kids' cartoons? :duh:
Go back to the Looney Tunes cartoons with Bugs Bunny and Yosemite Sam; there are sexual references all over...
Donginator Wrote:
Brian Wrote:I've given up listening.
background noise at work
There are plenty of other channels that work just as well.
I have pain in my syatic (sp) nerve.

I went to the doctor, and there isn't really anything they can do (nerve and spine condition). He says just make sure my core is strong and I should be ok.
isn't every FIN awful?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Covino is just now discovering that there are hidden sexual innuendos in kids' cartoons? :duh:
In your endo
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Covino kinda sounds like a little bitch over this massage stuff right now. My massage before Christmas was spectacular.
I used to have lower back problems but since I started working out I have very little problems. I still go to the chiropractor every month and get a massage every month or too. The chiropractor hardly has to do anything on my lower back anymore.

I'm feeling great as a result.
Brian Wrote:
In your endo
:roflmao: :roflmao:
In your chilli filled endo
FattMatt I see you lurking!! How was your Christmas?
NussieT Wrote:FattMatt I see you lurking!! How was your Christmas?
Not bad. Nothing exciting. How was Boxing Day?
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Covino is just now discovering that there are hidden sexual innuendos in kids' cartoons? :duh:
Go back to the Looney Tunes cartoons with Bugs Bunny and Yosemite Sam; there are sexual references all over...

Yup. All over. I read an article once that said it is how we get prepared for advertising since "sex sells".
Brampton Wrote:isn't every FIN awful?

Pretty much.
fattmatt1 Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:FattMatt I see you lurking!! How was your Christmas?
Not bad. Nothing exciting. How was Boxing Day?

Not bad. My mom went nuts and everyone made fun of her... typical family get together.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Covino kinda sounds like a little bitch over this massage stuff right now. My massage before Christmas was spectacular.
I used to have lower back problems but since I started working out I have very little problems. I still go to the chiropractor every month and get a massage every month or too. The chiropractor hardly has to do anything on my lower back anymore.

If only mine would go away that easy.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Covino kinda sounds like a little bitch over this massage stuff right now. My massage before Christmas was spectacular.

If only mine would go away that easy.
When are you due?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10