Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1/2/13 - Back to normal.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I used to have lower back problems but since I started working out I have very little problems. I still go to the chiropractor every month and get a massage every month or too. The chiropractor hardly has to do anything on my lower back anymore.

I'm feeling great as a result.

If only mine would go away that easy.
When are you due?

The 16th
lolz

[Image: c66767.jpeg]
Spot must look like Chewbacka, if he won't shave down there.
Yeah for Isreal!

[Image: ebe71b.jpeg]
My Dad's birthday was Sunday, but we celebrated it last night. Well, my brother-in-law and sister had gone out the night before and he was still drunk from that. He apparently decided he was not done partying and was completely trashed last night. In the "I love you" stage. My mom is all raging about how bad he was. Ugh.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:My Dad's birthday was Sunday, but we celebrated it last night. Well, my brother-in-law and sister had gone out the night before and he was still drunk from that. He apparently decided he was not done partying and was completely trashed last night. In the "I love you" stage. My mom is all raging about how bad he was. Ugh.

Gotta love family...

Jims brother and his girlfriend wanted to see a movie on New Years Eve. Jims parents babysat their baby spawn even though Jim's mom worked the next day at 5am . I was pissed off because they never kept my kid until he was over 1 overnight and they refuse to watch either of my kids if one of them works the next day.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My Dad's birthday was Sunday, but we celebrated it last night. Well, my brother-in-law and sister had gone out the night before and he was still drunk from that. He apparently decided he was not done partying and was completely trashed last night. In the "I love you" stage. My mom is all raging about how bad he was. Ugh.

Gotta love family...

Jims brother and his girlfriend wanted to see a movie on New Years Eve. Jims parents babysat their baby spawn even though Jim's mom worked the next day at 5am . I was pissed off because they never kept my kid until he was over 1 overnight and they refuse to watch either of my kids if one of them works the next day.

Why do they seem to favor his brother so much over you guys?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:My Dad's birthday was Sunday, but we celebrated it last night. Well, my brother-in-law and sister had gone out the night before and he was still drunk from that. He apparently decided he was not done partying and was completely trashed last night. In the "I love you" stage. My mom is all raging about how bad he was. Ugh.

Gotta love family...

Why do they seem to favor his brother so much over you guys?
It's kind of a long story but in the end it falls back on Jim's mom being a grudge holding bitch
squirty white boy
your whisker biscuit smells like sea bass
LeNeve Wrote:your whisker biscuit smells like sea bass

my sewer line is still broke, thats probaly why.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Why do they seem to favor his brother so much over you guys?
It's kind of a long story but in the end it falls back on Jim's mom being a grudge holding bitch

That's sucky and rather immature
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10