Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1/2/13 - Back to normal.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
carl cock a doo isn't wearing a rubber. dirty aids spreading jerk.
so, is there something wrong with watching Les Miserables?

I'll watch it at home, not pay in the theatre, but whats wrong with watching it?
Pete Nice Wrote:So I am watching the baby today b/c the nanny is on vacation. He has been sleeping since 11:30AM. He never sleeps that long when I am around. Had to risk waking him up and go in and check on him. Everything is good. Giving me more DBN time though! :high5:

I wish my kids would go back to bed... won't happen til 8pm tonight.
Pete Nice Wrote:So I am watching the baby today b/c the nanny is on vacation. He has been sleeping since 11:30AM. He never sleeps that long when I am around. Had to risk waking him up and go in and check on him. Everything is good. Giving me more DBN time though! :high5:

He's recovering from the holidays. :wink:
Pete Nice Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[Image: 8a6263.jpeg]

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: ba7497.jpeg]

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:so, is there something wrong with watching Les Miserables?

I'll watch it at home, not pay in the theatre, but whats wrong with watching it?

Are C&R talking about that? what the fuck is wrong with them. you are a weird buffoon if you use power tools, but you are a big fairy for liking a movie.

I'm waiting to watch it at home. That way if the singing bugs me, I can take breaks.
Covino is just now discovering that there are hidden sexual innuendos in kids' cartoons? :duh:

I don't find anything wrong with it, it's not something I want to watch but I know people who want to.
LeNeve Wrote:

Are C&R talking about that? what the fuck is wrong with them. you are a weird buffoon if you use power tools, but you are a big fairy for liking a movie.
that sums it up with this show.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I've given up listening.
Covino kinda sounds like a little bitch over this massage stuff right now. My massage before Christmas was spectacular.
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I've given up listening.
background noise at work
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I've given up listening.
I put it on, and see how long I can last listening.....usually I don't make it until 1pm
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10