Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1/2/13 - Back to normal.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
and I can see my breath in the shop. It's a weird feeling to be typing something when you can see your breath. Russian internet style. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:Yep, back to the normal ine now. Holidays are over. Won't get a paid hloiday off again until MAy. Time to settle into winter.

Manitoba has a stat holiday in February. Alberta and Ontario have one too, they call it Family Day though.
Brampton Wrote:so am I the only one that doesn't care that Kim Kardashian is having a child?

why cant people stop paying attention to these retards?

why can't mentally deranged people with wal mart issued assault rifles target kardashians and others like them, and people who support them.
Brampton Wrote:so am I the only one that doesn't care that Kim Kardashian is having a child?

at least it won't be a welfare baby. :high5:

still might be a crack baby though.
Derick Wrote:no time off till may really sucks. Anyone do anything fun for NYE?

I went over to my inlaws house for dinner, got pissed off at my brother in law and his gf, came home and watched Scrubs till midnight then went to bed.
LeNeve Wrote:

at least it won't be a welfare baby. :high5:

still might be a crack baby though.
ass crack
NussieT Wrote:

I went over to my inlaws house for dinner, got pissed off at my brother in law and his gf, came home and watched Scrubs till midnight then went to bed.

How are you liking scrubs so far?
ass crack baby. It's going to be brown.
most likely. she seems to like the bbc
Nope.
Derick Wrote:most likely. she seems to like the bbc

that gay fish keny west jazzed in her.
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

How are you liking scrubs so far?
I like it. I finished season 2 last night. Dr. Cox is hilarious.
cox :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Doctor Cocks
LeNeve Wrote:Doctor Cocks
so I'm not the only one who immediately thought of a dick joke? :high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10