Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1/2/13 - Back to normal.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Pete Nice Wrote:MMMM. Kate Upton.

I got some doggie last night. Have already been promised a knobber after work and anal after diner. Might as well get the birthday sex triple crown.
Wouldn't before be better?
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Don't give your semen to poor lesbians, or they will get you for child support.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://abcnews.go.com/US/kansas-sperm-donor-pay-child-support/story?id=18102778">http://abcnews.go.com/US/kansas-sperm-d ... d=18102778</a><!-- m -->
There goes my afternoon plans.
Lol

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
LeNeve Wrote:Don't give your semen to poor lesbians, or they will get you for child support.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://abcnews.go.com/US/kansas-sperm-donor-pay-child-support/story?id=18102778">http://abcnews.go.com/US/kansas-sperm-d ... d=18102778</a><!-- m -->

That would suck
Brian Wrote:

I got some doggie last night. Have already been promised a knobber after work and anal after diner. Might as well get the birthday sex triple crown.
Why would you warn someone of the dangers?

anal mint google search is NSFW

Wtf
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:This kid needs to be born already. I am so fucking over feeling like crap. Bring on the dirty diapers and sleepless nights! At least that means tyhe nausea will go away!!!!!

You should have her today, then she would share a birthday with pure awesome.

I am going to do some pilates and see if she doesn't slide into place. She hasn't done her morning workout by kicking my bladder and they said that the kid will move less as we get close. I am dilated enough that once she moves into place it's all systems go.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This kid needs to be born already. I am so fucking over feeling like crap. Bring on the dirty diapers and sleepless nights! At least that means tyhe nausea will go away!!!!!
My kid just took a handful of animal crackers and ran them over with his Tonka truck. The Tonka is now in a snow bank
Brian Wrote:

Maybe he likes the back pressure
LeNeve Wrote:anal mint google search is NSFW

Wtf
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This kid needs to be born already. I am so fucking over feeling like crap. Bring on the dirty diapers and sleepless nights! At least that means tyhe nausea will go away!!!!!
My kid just took a handful of animal crackers and ran them over with his Tonka truck. The Tonka is now in a snow bank
what kind of distance did you get out of it?
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

He's the self-proclaimed expert.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

Maybe he likes the back pressure
:? :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brian Wrote:

Depends on what the meal is...
LeNeve Wrote:anal mint google search is NSFW

Wtf
Mentos suppository
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

He's the self-proclaimed expert.
I hope they have chilli
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10