Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1/2/13 - Back to normal.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:anal mint google search is NSFW

Wtf
Mentos suppository
she shouldn't drink coke
Brampton Wrote:I hope they have chilli
Ha :high5:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This kid needs to be born already. I am so fucking over feeling like crap. Bring on the dirty diapers and sleepless nights! At least that means tyhe nausea will go away!!!!!

You should have her today, then she would share a birthday with pure awesome.
I think Joe said the same thing when my nephew was born on his and Roberts birthday
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:This kid needs to be born already. I am so fucking over feeling like crap. Bring on the dirty diapers and sleepless nights! At least that means tyhe nausea will go away!!!!!
My kid just took a handful of animal crackers and ran them over with his Tonka truck. The Tonka is now in a snow bank

I kinda wish this was a boy. Tonka trucks and R/C Cars would have been awesome to have all over the place!
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This kid needs to be born already. I am so fucking over feeling like crap. Bring on the dirty diapers and sleepless nights! At least that means tyhe nausea will go away!!!!!
My kid just took a handful of animal crackers and ran them over with his Tonka truck. The Tonka is now in a snow bank
what kind of distance did you get out of it?

Pretty good actually another 5 feet and it would be in the neighbours yard
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:This kid needs to be born already. I am so fucking over feeling like crap. Bring on the dirty diapers and sleepless nights! At least that means tyhe nausea will go away!!!!!

I kinda wish this was a boy. Tonka trucks and R/C Cars would have been awesome to have all over the place!
I wanted two boys but I love my daughter. She plays trucks and Tonkas while wearing her pink tutu and fairy wings
NussieT Wrote:I wanted two boys but I love my daughter. She plays trucks and Tonkas while wearing her pink tutu and fairy wings

That would be sweet. I was a bit of a tomboy. I played with Barbies, but I also had He-Man, Hot Wheels cars, and my H/O scale train set. Jim's daughter is so girlly and stuff that she never wants to do anything fun and her taste in music sucks.
Outside of Pete getting a Happy Birthday shout out, I have no clue what C&R have been talking about today.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Outside of Pete getting a Happy Birthday shout out, I have no clue what C&R have been talking about today.

I am not even listening. I missed it.
Has anyone ever tried the Best Buy trade in deal??? I have a bunch of old electronics that I need to get rid of and I hate to just toss them out.. Especially if I can get a few bucks back from them.
[Image: 66cea9.jpeg]
[Image: 13f2fd.jpeg]
Brian Wrote:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJ5IIRgMKYwAT-dmK8igJ...96ONeYeUtW]
[Image: 6a9eed.jpeg]
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJ5IIRgMKYwAT-dmK8igJ...96ONeYeUtW]