Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, June 21, 2012 ~ Where has the month gone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Seriously, how is it that we are already over half way through June already?
It has gone by pretty fast.
leneve - any luck on locating that file?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Seriously, how is it that we are already over half way through June already?

Half way through June?
We're half way through the year already.
This summer is going to be gone before we know it. That kinda sucks.
The headline reads that Bristol Palin's reality show bombs.... I didn't know someone thought she deserved a reality show.
Derick Wrote:leneve - any luck on locating that file?

I think its an online deal. I can access the manual just fine, just no way to save the entire thing at once. Like I can click on electrical diagrams, then have to click sub systems. If you wanted the wiring diagram for drivers side airbag, I can save that. Just can't do the entire manual.

as far as I know. We just got this ALLDATA, and I've only used it a couple times.
So, my boss brought her grand daughter in this morning and told her about the kittens under the building. It's safe to say they won't be killed now. Her hubby looked down in the basement and found the hole the mother cat is using, but haven't located the little ones.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This summer is going to be gone before we know it. That kinda sucks.

no, thats awesome. summer is for the surfin birds
Jim Carrey backed out of Dumb & Dumber.
Probably for the best.
There is no way the sequal would have been as good.
I have to go to court this afternoon.
“If Lebron somehow manages to pull off winning a ring after fighting through a thigh cramp.. it will be a story I tell my children’s children.”

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/06/20/nh...2E.twitter
Chip Wrote:Jim Carrey backed out of Dumb & Dumber.
Probably for the best.
There is no way the sequal would have been as good.

yeah, but no way it will even have a chance without him either.
menstrual leg cramps
I watched them filming the sidewalk scene in Dumb and Dumber. That was pretty cool. It was in Breckenridge, not Aspen. The skiing stuff was filmed at Copper Mountain resort too. My Dad helped haul gear, crew members, and some of the actors around the mountain to film stuff.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12