Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, June 21, 2012 ~ Where has the month gone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Rich is grossed out by an average, naked girl?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I think Ellis is judging the bikini thing Hoots is going to

:roflmao:
Yep

Very long shot of it happening, but I think it would be funny if he stole Rich's wife.

A more likely situation, would be she signs him up for one of their 3 somes.
Ellis mentioned it yesterday- then went on to talk about how he thinks Rich is holding back Covino from being a tv star, kind of funny
Since Sara is gone this weekend, when will Rich blow JIU
Chip Wrote:Rich is grossed out by an average, naked girl?

Rich should go to prison, and get raped.
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote::roflmao:
Yep

Very long shot of it happening, but I think it would be funny if he stole Rich's wife.

Ellis mentioned it yesterday- then went on to talk about how he thinks Rich is holding back Covino from being a tv star, kind of funny

Wasn't the joke that they didn't name names?
And were just saying "the one is holding the other back, the one with talent, you know who you are"
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Very long shot of it happening, but I think it would be funny if he stole Rich's wife.

Wasn't the joke that they didn't name names?
And were just saying "the one is holding the other back, the one with talent, you know who you are"
yeah, but eventually they said Rich was holding back Covino
rich is holding covino back
The answer is simple, if you rape or molest my wife, daughter or son, I will most likely end your life.

If you murder my wife, son or daughter. There is no doubt I will be ending your life.
Speaking of killing. I need to go NOW and take my guns out of my car. I do not need to go to jail in Rikers for two years b/c I forgot.
I don't think anyone is touching Mercer's balls this week. He will be too involved in the show to deal with women.
I LIKE PIZZA!!!
Pete Nice Wrote:Speaking of killing. I need to go NOW and take my guns out of my car. I do not need to go to jail in Rikers for two years b/c I forgot.

Rikers aint shit.

Maybe JIU will accidently shoot himself in the leg at a night club. He seems dumb like that
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Rich is grossed out by an average, naked girl?

Rich should go to prison, and get raped.
Lol

Imported from Canada
Pete Nice Wrote:I LIKE PIZZA!!!

When I went to NYC, we went to Lombardi's.
It was pretty sweet.
LeNeve Wrote:rich is holding covino back
:-?

Imported from Canada
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12