Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, June 21, 2012 ~ Where has the month gone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
So my girlfriends cousin is a senior in high school & there are a lot of proms tonight. A lot of them go on boat cruises around Manhattan after the prom. The DBC people are going to be partying with high school seniors :roflmao:
lots of boner chaffing then.
Proms in June? thats bizarre to me. I think the proms around here are in early may. Then there isn't any school related things after May
When I win the lottery...

The reviews are great.

http://store.hbo.com/game-of-thrones-lif...of-thrones
LeNeve Wrote:Proms in June? thats bizarre to me. I think the proms around here are in early may. Then there isn't any school related things after May
school ends later in the northeast. I think today is the last day.

They don't start again until after Labor Day
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:This summer is going to be gone before we know it. That kinda sucks.

no, thats awesome. summer is for the surfin birds

But I don't want summer to fly by and not get a chance to enjoy it.
LeNeve Wrote:I have to go to court this afternoon.

The Memorial Day weekend revisited
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Proms in June? thats bizarre to me. I think the proms around here are in early may. Then there isn't any school related things after May

Is there a reason why?
Chip Wrote:Jim Carrey backed out of Dumb & Dumber.
Probably for the best.
There is no way the sequal would have been as good.

It must suck.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:This summer is going to be gone before we know it. That kinda sucks.

You know what sucks. No matter how much you enjoy summer, it still feels like you didn't get a chance to fully enjoy it when its over. You know what I mean?
oh yeah. JDubb wants my soul. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:I have to go to court this afternoon.

The Memorial Day weekend revisited

yeah
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

Is there a reason why?

Not sure, I always was told its because of the weather
Donginator Wrote:So my girlfriends cousin is a senior in high school & there are a lot of proms tonight. A lot of them go on boat cruises around Manhattan after the prom. The DBC people are going to be partying with high school seniors :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

You know what sucks. No matter how much you enjoy summer, it still feels like you didn't get a chance to fully enjoy it when its over. You know what I mean?
This is why I celebrate summer until Columbus weekend, weather is always perfect until then
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12