Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, June 21, 2012 ~ Where has the month gone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Chip, LeNeve and I are pretty much carrying this motherfucker today. Everyone else is about to get sent down to the minors....
Pete Nice Wrote:Chip, LeNeve and I are pretty much carrying this motherfucker today. Everyone else is about to get sent down to the minors....

yeah. I'm not even listening to the show either. Come to think of it I haven't heard a live show in a couple weeks now.
Pete Nice Wrote:Chip, LeNeve and I are pretty much carrying this motherfucker today. Everyone else is about to get sent down to the minors....

Yeah.
Send 'em to TOMB!
I think Ellis is judging the bikini thing Hoots is going to
Chip Wrote:I think Ellis is judging the bikini thing Hoots is going to

:roflmao:
Yep
Chip Wrote:

Yep

Very long shot of it happening, but I think it would be funny if he stole Rich's wife.
72 degrees out here on the prairie today. Amazing.
well ain't that a fork in the ass. supposed to be 105 Saturday and sunday. Confusedad:
well fuck. back to work now.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Yep

Very long shot of it happening, but I think it would be funny if he stole Rich's wife.

A more likely situation, would be she signs him up for one of their 3 somes.
me and my little girl were dominating the ramps at the skate park on our bicycles last night. I think she has potential to be pretty good, for a girl anyway
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Yep

A more likely situation, would be she signs him up for one of their 3 somes.

RED DRAGONS!!!!!
I got my area surrounded with big trucks, and various parts. Perfect nap zone. Think I'll do that.
"All the stuff that should be on the inside, is on the outside"

Confusedad:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12