Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, June 21, 2012 ~ Where has the month gone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Looks like I may be able to go to the live broadcast tomorrow, The cruise actually looks nice tonight, its perfect for anyone visiting to see NYC
Chip Wrote:When I win the lottery...

The reviews are great.

http://store.hbo.com/game-of-thrones-lif...of-thrones

I thought it was going to look more like this one. ($99 at Menards)
[Image: huge_camp_chair.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:But I don't want summer to fly by and not get a chance to enjoy it.

You know what sucks. No matter how much you enjoy summer, it still feels like you didn't get a chance to fully enjoy it when its over. You know what I mean?

Yeah, I contemplated being a school teacher so I could have summers off for that reason. Jim works 6 to 7 days lately and I'll be working 5 to 6 days, so there never seems to be much time to get out and do anything. I'd like to be able to take the group camping and go on road trips to some of the state parks to explore.
Spotcenter opens with a rap song about doing coke.....
Black Ice in the house.
I look forward to meeting Black Ice
Pete Nice Wrote:Black Ice in the house.

How hyper is he?
Pete Nice Wrote:I look forward to meeting Black Ice

He's crazy, but comes off as a nice dude.
time to fondle a pudgy kakapo. :high5:

The pudgy kakapo has wings but lives on the ground and is at times sexually attracted to humans. Only 126 left .

[Image: kakapo_uni.jpg]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

"In the early days of the conservation effort, rangers even wore an outlandish rubber helmet dotted with dimples in an unsuccessful attempt to collect kakapo sperm when males tried to mate with their heads."
LeNeve Wrote:time to fondle a pudgy kakapo. :high5:

The pudgy kakapo has wings but lives on the ground and is at times sexually attracted to humans. Only 126 left .

[Image: kakapo_uni.jpg]

Uuuhhh...
[youtube]9T1vfsHYiKY[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

"In the early days of the conservation effort, rangers even wore an outlandish rubber helmet dotted with dimples in an unsuccessful attempt to collect kakapo sperm when males tried to mate with their heads."

Pudgy kakapo fun facts 5 :high5:
:roflmao:

Raped by a bird.
Gay rape.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12