Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, June 21, 2012 ~ Where has the month gone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Hey Pete, how much of asoiaf have you read?

Imported from Canada

asoiaf?
A song of ice and fire

Imported from Canada

I actually have not started it yet I am taking it to the hospital when my wife gives birth since we will be there like 3 days.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So is the dbc going on?

Imported from Canada

boner city full swing.
Are c&r taking them to bonertown?

Imported from Canada
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Hey Pete, how much of asoiaf have you read?

Imported from Canada

asoiaf?
A song of ice and fire

Imported from Canada

I actually have not started it yet I am taking it to the hospital when my wife gives birth since we will be there like 3 days.
Im in the middle of book 3........holy shit season 3 is gonna be off the motha fuckin chain

Imported from Canada
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So is the dbc going on?

Imported from Canada

boner city full swing.
Are c&r taking them to bonertown?

Imported from Canada

all aboard!! last train to bonertown
bonertown is funny.
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:What did JIU do last night? I was on the phone with work and missed it.

A guy and a girl were fighting, and he butted in to make fun of his shorts.
& putting his nuts on a homeless woman, I am getting reminded what an asshole he was last year & they still praise him for already being an asshole this year

I heard that story on my way back from my doc appt. What a group of immature high school brats. Really?? Is that the kind of impression they want to create? It's so fucking ignorant. And BI jumped on that band wagon, he just lost points.
Chip Wrote:The Kardasians should not be celebrities.
That is the only story that should ever exist about them.
I don't care if the mom didn't think Kim looked good enough in her first sex tape.

I heard them say Kard-ass-ians and I tuned out.. So much for catching the show today :? What a let down.
LeNeve Wrote:charges against sandusky dropped

Seriously? I thought they just began their deliberations. He needs to go away and rot somewhere. So do the people who looked the other way.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:charges against sandusky dropped

:riot:

Vigilanty justice it is.

I will volunteer for that.

I'll help!
Pete Nice Wrote:Josh was lame way before he had a kid

Who thought that had changed?
Pete Nice Wrote:Chip, LeNeve and I are pretty much carrying this motherfucker today. Everyone else is about to get sent down to the minors....

Hey, I had a doc appt!! :flame:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Chip, LeNeve and I are pretty much carrying this motherfucker today. Everyone else is about to get sent down to the minors....

Yeah.
Send 'em to TOMB!

:finger:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I think Ellis is judging the bikini thing Hoots is going to

:roflmao:
Yep

Very long shot of it happening, but I think it would be funny if he stole Rich's wife.

He is single now....
Chip Wrote:Rich is grossed out by an average, naked girl?

Wtf
I am following everyone at the DBC on twitter, one group went to TGI Fridays & JDubb went to Heartland brewery, JDubb is doing it right!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12