Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5/25/2012.....Daily thread time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:BTW Derick... Thanks Tina for getting Paul to post the NOW.
thanks. Since apparently your taking all of the credit for that. :roll:

I should get all the credit... I'm the one who posted on FB page to do it... the man needs a reminder here and there...
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
I thought you were going to nebraska?

I did... We left Saturday at 6pm, arrived in Nebraska 8 am Sunday, got back home 4am on Monday.
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
I thought you were going to nebraska?

I did... We left Saturday at 6pm, arrived in Nebraska 8 am Sunday, got back home 4am on Monday.
apparently that cereal thing never happened?
Derick Wrote:apparently that cereal thing never happened?

Apparently bum fuck nowhere Nebraska don't have Fedex or UPS... and the one in Lincoln was closed.
No worries though my friends mom works at the post office she said she'll make sure it gets across... Calm down.
NussieT Wrote:

Apparently bum fuck nowhere Nebraska don't have Fedex or UPS... and the one in Lincoln was closed.
No worries though my friends mom works at the post office she said she'll make sure it gets across... Calm down.
i'm sure they have fedex in nebraska
If I had Rich Davis F U money, I would not buy all kinds of tacky jewelry like Covino. No rings, chains, bracelets or shiny baubles.

I would get on thing. A really nice Rolex. That is it. One that I really like, is not common and costs a good bit.

I would buy lot's of nice clothes though.
Here is a kneeslapper for Derick:

[Image: 970f00.jpeg]
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

They did but not where we stopped for 4 hours
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

nebraska is officially lame now
We also have like 6 days to get another pump if what they did today worked. Jim found one in PA... if we go get that one I have to go right through Chicago.
NussieT Wrote:We also have like 6 days to get another pump if what they did today worked. Jim found one in PA... if we go get that one I have to go right through Chicago.

Where at in PA?
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Apparently bum fuck nowhere Nebraska don't have Fedex or UPS... and the one in Lincoln was closed.

nebraska is officially lame now

It wasn't officially lame before?
[Image: 2ee095.jpeg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:We also have like 6 days to get another pump if what they did today worked. Jim found one in PA... if we go get that one I have to go right through Chicago.

Where at in PA?

Tionesta
you should come, jim should stay home
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14