Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5/25/2012.....Daily thread time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: 8af79f.gif]

Haha.
Stupid cat.
michaelangelo Wrote:hey t, i see that you missed meeting up with BDH and JIW, too bad. what happened?

The plan was to meet on Thursday but the company BDH's gf works for wanted to take her our for dinner... so it was cancelled until next time.
I wonder if LeNeve has had his anal probe yet
For some reason I can picture either Derick or T driving this.

[Image: a3eb28.jpeg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I guess the forum is down for everyone but me.
No. I think everyone called it a week

Imported from Canada
Pete Nice Wrote:I wonder if LeNeve has had his anal probe yet
Hes probably full, from all the cockmeat sandwiches

Imported from Canada
I could see T doing this............or Spot

[Image: 80ec82.jpeg]
I hope they deloused LeNeve old school style, like in Supertroopers, but not with powdered sugar.
Pete Nice Wrote:For some reason I can picture either Derick or T driving this.

This screams single and 'merica, all at once

Imported from Canada
Pete Nice Wrote:I hope they deloused LeNeve old school style, like in Supertroopers, but not with powdered sugar.
I hope they used the sugar

ROR

Imported from Canada
Pete Nice Wrote:For some reason I can picture either Derick or T driving this.

No fucking way. One of my driving pet peeves is dirty windows or things covering a window. I can't stand things that dangle from the rear view mirror, the tint on our truck pisses me off somedays. Besides... I don't like cats that much. I was sad my cat was missing and I did truly miss him but when they die we aren't replacing them.
I think Pete thinks I like cats a lot more than I do... I have two cats because they were going to be killed if I didn't. I lost a cat and I missed it because it's been apart of my life for the last 6 years but I could live without a pet.
Hulk smash
NussieT Wrote:I think Pete thinks I like cats a lot more than I do... I have two cats because they were going to be killed if I didn't. I lost a cat and I missed it because it's been apart of my life for the last 6 years but I could live without a pet.

People who love cats are weird.
Pete Nice Wrote:I guess the forum is down for everyone but me.

I decided to actually finish up some work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14