Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5/25/2012.....Daily thread time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Derick Wrote:I wonder what leneve would say about this subject

It would definitely include one of his tales of travel in a semi, a lounge lizard, and a near death experience.
that fresh fish.

nothing right now
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:We just spent about 3 pages on mirror angles and then spun it off into it's own thread.

:roflmao: Beating fendor mirrors to death 5 :high5:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

i think eddie took his ball home

Awww, poor Eddie. We're just playing!
Brampton Wrote:
that fresh fish.

nothing right now
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:We just spent about 3 pages on mirror angles and then spun it off into it's own thread.

The truck I did my CDL training on it had fender mirrors. Our Peterbilts don't have them... we have these convex mirror attached to the side mirrors... they are awesome until the weatherstripping starts peeling off and then when a door slams it falls off and breaks... Then it sucks...
or until the stupid hinge loosens up and all they do is wobble

Our passenger side one right now is loose and it vibrates... making it really difficult to back into the tipping bins.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:We just spent about 3 pages on mirror angles and then spun it off into it's own thread.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

i think eddie took his ball home

Awww, poor Eddie. We're just playing!
but his mirror is still pointed wrong :poke: :poke:
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:We just spent about 3 pages on mirror angles and then spun it off into it's own thread.

The truck I did my CDL training on it had fender mirrors. Our Peterbilts don't have them... we have these convex mirror attached to the side mirrors... they are awesome until the weatherstripping starts peeling off and then when a door slams it falls off and breaks... Then it sucks...
or until the stupid hinge loosens up and all they do is wobble

Our passenger side one right now is loose and it vibrates... making it really difficult to back into the tipping bins.
you would thinks someone would have come up with a rubber mounting for mirrors to reduce vibration on trucks
Derick Wrote:you would thinks someone would have come up with a rubber mounting for mirrors to reduce vibration on trucks

I'm sure someone must have one somewhere.... I know the newer Internationals have these hardened plastic mirror arm bars.... they shake apart all the time. I've had to smash a couple of things in the shop to make them warranty
What? I'm back! I actually had to drop my load(no homo)!!!
trucker talk on DBN today :roflmao: :roflmao:
eddieyourdj Wrote:What? I'm back! I actually had to drop my load(no homo)!!!
DROPPPIN LOOOOOOADS

I could smell it from here... :barf:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I could smell it from here... :barf:
ewww. just ewwwwwww
I'm trying to turn left so now I can see how much space is between me the object(wall)! I wait, now I can't see the side of the truck!!!
:?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14