Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5/25/2012.....Daily thread time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:[Image: 101700drunk.jpg]
how did you get photos?
[Image: car-humor-funny-joke-dui-policeman-drunk-2.jpg]
My old man's 60th birthday is next month... I was suppose to have all the invitations made and mailed out today... Totally don't think that is happening.
NussieT Wrote:My old man's 60th birthday is next month... I was suppose to have all the invitations made and mailed out today... Totally don't think that is happening.
i will if your put your mind to it
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:[Image: 101700drunk.jpg]
how did you get photos?

I know people.....
Earlier yesterday in Kansas:
[Image: car-humor-funny-joke-road-street-drive-p...la-one.jpg]
:flame: I have about 30 samples left to run through this online program, and the stupid website has stopped working. :flame:
Derick Wrote::flame: I have about 30 samples left to run through this online program, and the stupid website has stopped working. :flame:

Lame
Seriously to be in jail for 5 days... that's got to be boring as hell... especially a Ulysses, KS jail...
FIXED
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote::flame: I have about 30 samples left to run through this online program, and the stupid website has stopped working. :flame:

Lame
thats 30 out of 642
NussieT Wrote:Seriously to be in jail for 5 days... that's got to be boring as hell... especially a Ulysses, KS jail...

Yet, somehow, he's going to come up with a great story out of it, unless he chooses to not discuss the big biker guy who claims him as his woman....
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Lame
thats 30 out of 642

Will you have to start over?
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Lame
thats 30 out of 642

Will you have to start over?
no i've had to do them one by one. I'm almost to the end, and the fucking thing stops working
NussieT Wrote:Seriously to be in jail for 5 days... that's got to be boring as hell... especially a Ulysses, KS jail...

Yet, somehow, he's going to come up with a great story out of it, unless he chooses to not discuss the big biker guy who claims him as his woman....

That ass of his sure does get around...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14