Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 5/25/2012.....Daily thread time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:We also have like 6 days to get another pump if what they did today worked. Jim found one in PA... if we go get that one I have to go right through Chicago.
you should come, jim should stay home

If we do go and get that pump, there will be 3 of us. Jim, Eric and me.... possibly Rachel but I doubt Jim will trust her with the truck
NussieT Wrote:We also have like 6 days to get another pump if what they did today worked. Jim found one in PA... if we go get that one I have to go right through Chicago.

A swedish made pump?
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

If we do go and get that pump, there will be 3 of us. Jim, Eric and me.... possibly Rachel but I doubt Jim will trust her with the truck
whos rachel? pics?
actually you can all come. jim eric and this rachel slut can go to PA, you can hang in Chitown
Chip Wrote:

A swedish made pump?

Just because I haven't seen it in for ever.

[youtube]3WCvULMRUq8[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:

A swedish made pump?

No clue. All I know is it's a Gorman Rupp 6inch trash pump.
Chip Wrote:

A swedish made pump?
He swears its not his

Imported from Canada
NussieT Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Where at in PA?

Tionesta

Seriously? That place is SUPER redneck. Been there for work before. You would probably come in on I80 and go north on 8 to get there, let me know when your gonna do it, maybe we can meet at the Grove City outlets and grab a bite.

The shopping there is pretty awesome also.
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

whos rachel? pics?
[Image: 179037_484423176147_611611147_6460675_3142410_n.jpg]

This is Eric's "thing"... she used to be his gf but then she left him for some dude... then he found out she was a crack whore... and she tried to kill herself... now he just uses her for sex...
Love this song. and so should all of you

[youtube]X7332S0Qh4c[/youtube]
Pete Nice Wrote:Seriously? That place is SUPER redneck. Been there for work before. You would probably come in on I80 and go north on 8 to get there, let me know when your gonna do it, maybe we can meet at the Grove City outlets and grab a bite.

The shopping there is pretty awesome also.

I don't think it could have been worse than Deshler, NE where the entire town wore overalls.
We won't be there long... basically long enough for the guys to load it and back home.
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: 2ee095.jpeg]

That is quite true
NussieT Wrote:[Image: 179037_484423176147_611611147_6460675_3142410_n.jpg]

This is Eric's "thing"... she used to be his gf but then she left him for some dude... then he found out she was a crack whore... and she tried to kill herself... now he just uses her for sex...

Girls like that are always fun in bed.
Chip Wrote:Girls like that are always fun in bed.

I've only met her once and she was hopped up on something.
Brampton Wrote:Love this song. and so should all of you

[youtube]X7332S0Qh4c[/youtube]

White Stripes are sweet.
They almost made the Hotel Yorba worth a mention on the way through Detroit.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14