Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thurs May 3, 2012 - WE ARE LIVE FROM CANADA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Sounds like Rich might have diabetes, and its making him depressed.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have cole slaw, and a hoagie sandwich from the deli. I'm thinking about putting the coleslaw on the sandwich. Maybe half the sandwich first, and try that.
Pete took Derick and I to a place in Pittsburgh that has coleslaw and french fries on a kick ass sandwich.

I put the coleslaw on the sandwich. It was a good call. works perfectly. texture, taste, everything.
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have cole slaw, and a hoagie sandwich from the deli. I'm thinking about putting the coleslaw on the sandwich. Maybe half the sandwich first, and try that.
Pete took Derick and I to a place in Pittsburgh that has coleslaw and french fries on a kick ass sandwich.

I put the coleslaw on the sandwich. It was a good call. works perfectly. texture, taste, everything.
:high5:
I still have my sewing machine liscence from Home ec. I sewed an eagle and some fuzzy dice. hung the fuzzy dice in my 65 ford pickup that had the gas tank inside.

Just think. Some lucky girl, high off gas fumes, got to lay on her back, across a pickup bench seat, and stare at my fuzzy dice, while I railed her with the utmost inexperience.
LeNeve Wrote:I still have my sewing machine liscence from Home ec. I sewed an eagle and some fuzzy dice. hung the fuzzy dice in my 65 ford pickup that had the gas tank inside.

Just think. Some lucky girl, high off gas fumes, got to lay on her back, across a pickup bench seat, and stare at my fuzzy dice, while I railed her with the utmost inexperience.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
M
LeNeve Wrote:I still have my sewing machine liscence from Home ec. I sewed an eagle and some fuzzy dice. hung the fuzzy dice in my 65 ford pickup that had the gas tank inside.

Lol

Imported from Canada
[Image: aefef32d-be7d-110d.jpg]

Maybe
LeNeve Wrote:M
:whomo:
fucking A. thats a liscence to bang right there. :high5:
JDubb Wrote:

I had one of those once a while back.
And there was 3 thin slices of meat.
Did you get any meat, or just all fries like I got?
LeNeve Wrote:fucking A. thats a liscence to bang right there. :high5:
Yeah, other dudes

Imported from Canada
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:fucking A. thats a liscence to bang right there. :high5:
Yeah, other dudes

Imported from Canada
Ha
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

When I used to work at Boston Market, I would make a sandwich would just ham and cole slaw.
It was damn good.
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

I had one of those once a while back.
And there was 3 thin slices of meat.
Did you get any meat, or just all fries like I got?
There was a huge hamburger patty with it too. The thing was 6-8 inches tall.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12