Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thurs May 3, 2012 - WE ARE LIVE FROM CANADA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
LeNeve Wrote:Rich just said Barry tastes good. I'm sure he's talking about barnando, not Barrack Obama.

Maybe it was his limo driver, Barry Baum.
When you guys are cleaning up your lawn mower, do you take the time to wash it good and coat it with wax, too?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:When you guys are cleaning up your lawn mower, do you take the time to wash it good and coat it with wax, too?

I do.
Except I don't have a mower right now. Confusedad:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:When you guys are cleaning up your lawn mower, do you take the time to wash it good and coat it with wax, too?

Uh. Yeah.
It's normal to wax it.
And it's a good idea to put armorall on the wheels too.
wax dat ass.
You guys are weird. Why in the hell would you wax a mower???
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:You guys are weird. Why in the hell would you wax a mower???

I don't think anyone does that.
I was just playing along, hoping you would actually do it.
And armorall your wheels too.
LeNeve might have been serious, Kansas seems like a place they take their lawn mowers pretty seriously.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:You guys are weird. Why in the hell would you wax a mower???

LeNeve might have been serious, Kansas seems like a place they take their lawn mowers pretty seriously.

Haha... I brought it up because my boss' hubby does that to his mower and he thought I was weird for laughing my ass off at him.
LeNeve Wrote:I still have my sewing machine liscence from Home ec. I sewed an eagle and some fuzzy dice. hung the fuzzy dice in my 65 ford pickup that had the gas tank inside.

Just think. Some lucky girl, high off gas fumes, got to lay on her back, across a pickup bench seat, and stare at my fuzzy dice, while I railed her with the utmost inexperience.

pair a dice :roflmao:
Meatloaf approved method of railing your high school girlfriends
[youtube]PN_YjM4V4fc[/youtube]
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I still have my sewing machine liscence from Home ec. I sewed an eagle and some fuzzy dice. hung the fuzzy dice in my 65 ford pickup that had the gas tank inside.

Just think. Some lucky girl, high off gas fumes, got to lay on her back, across a pickup bench seat, and stare at my fuzzy dice, while I railed her with the utmost inexperience.

pair a dice :roflmao:
Meatloaf approved method of railing your high school girlfriends
[youtube]PN_YjM4V4fc[/youtube]

That song always confused me.
He said he would love her for ever to get in her pants.
Then he actually stuck to it the next day, and for the rest of his life even though he hated her?
Chip Wrote:

Confusedad:
yeah, I might of been serious. If I had a riding mower, it would probaly even have a cover.
everything Meatloaf has ever done has confused me.
plus he's a fat sweaty dude. It was probaly a good call to stick with that one chick that gave it up to him.
[Image: 681-3-20-218.jpg]
MICHIGAN IS THE ONLY STATE IN THE UNION WITH A 50 TON TRUCK WEIGHT LIMIT. ALL OTHERS ARE LIMITED TO 20 TONS.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12