Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thurs May 3, 2012 - WE ARE LIVE FROM CANADA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
LeNeve Wrote:MICHIGAN IS THE ONLY STATE IN THE UNION WITH A 50 TON TRUCK WEIGHT LIMIT. ALL OTHERS ARE LIMITED TO 20 TONS.

[Image: capslock.jpg]

But yeah, that's why we have 2 seasons.
Winter and road construction.
One of the technician guys from BP gas/oil field just told me another tech died last night. I just talked to the guy that died about a week ago. 41 years old. blood clot. wasn't over weight or anything. Pretty sure he was a heavy smoker though. Always had a carton of some cheap brand of cigarettes in his service truck.

anyway, think its bad taste to put my resume in now? or wait a few days. It's all online. Maybe Monday?
Hey, I just copied that text from some guy in Livonia Michigan. He's the caps locker. Not me.

Most of the people on the ford message boards type everything in caps. I guess one of the programs alot of dealers use require everything to be in all caps, so no one ever takes caps off.

It's kind of annoying.
and if you are not going to wax the mower, at the very least wash it all off real good. underneath too. moisture collects under the dirt and grass, and the mower deck will rust out very quickly.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:You guys are weird. Why in the hell would you wax a mower???

I don't think anyone does that.
I was just playing along, hoping you would actually do it.
And armorall your wheels too.
LeNeve might have been serious, Kansas seems like a place they take their lawn mowers pretty seriously.

Confusedad:
yeah, I might of been serious. If I had a riding mower, it would probaly even have a cover.

You really are playing the Dork card today. You do realize that, right?
LeNeve Wrote:plus he's a fat sweaty dude. It was probaly a good call to stick with that one chick that gave it up to him.

With man boobies....
And why would he say "the only state in the union..."?
Who says "union" instead of country?
LeNeve Wrote:MICHIGAN IS THE ONLY STATE IN THE UNION WITH A 50 TON TRUCK WEIGHT LIMIT. ALL OTHERS ARE LIMITED TO 20 TONS.

I knew this.
LeNeve Wrote:Hey, I just copied that text from some guy in Livonia Michigan. He's the caps locker. Not me.

Most of the people on the ford message boards type everything in caps. I guess one of the programs alot of dealers use require everything to be in all caps, so no one ever takes caps off.

It's kind of annoying.
I can't tell you how many times i've had to start a post over because of the caps lock. we have 1 system that requires everything in caps and it sucks.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:You guys are weird. Why in the hell would you wax a mower???

LeNeve might have been serious, Kansas seems like a place they take their lawn mowers pretty seriously.

Confusedad:
yeah, I might of been serious. If I had a riding mower, it would probaly even have a cover.

I almost posted this picture earlier instead of that other one.
I didn't because it was still during the show, I kinda feel like now is the after party, fewer rules.
So...

[Image: dork7163874li4.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:One of the technician guys from BP gas/oil field just told me another tech died last night. I just talked to the guy that died about a week ago. 41 years old. blood clot. wasn't over weight or anything. Pretty sure he was a heavy smoker though. Always had a carton of some cheap brand of cigarettes in his service truck.

anyway, think its bad taste to put my resume in now? or wait a few days. It's all online. Maybe Monday?

Well, Double Posting Dork, another guy who might be interested is sure not going to wait....
LeNeve Wrote:and if you are not going to wax the mower, at the very least wash it all off real good. underneath too. moisture collects under the dirt and grass, and the mower deck will rust out very quickly.
i'm the worst at this, i hope my deck doesn't rust. i just have a push mower though. i've seen push mowers that have a hose hookup to wash out the deck. don't know how well that would work though.
LeNeve Wrote:Hey, I just copied that text from some guy in Livonia Michigan. He's the caps locker. Not me.

It's kind of annoying.

Nice attempt to hide the double post, btw........
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Confusedad:

I almost posted this picture earlier instead of that other one.
I didn't because it was still during the show, I kinda feel like now is the after party, fewer rules.
So...

[Image: dork7163874li4.jpg]
Wtf??? Sad

Imported from Canada
Wetsuit, whale cock, and a zip lock bag.

I think I would hate that story.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12