Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thurs May 3, 2012 - WE ARE LIVE FROM CANADA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Brampton pops in just in time for the whale hand job.
Chip Wrote:And why would he say "the only state in the union..."?
Who says "union" instead of country?

I think people that say union, are the northern equivalent of the southern wackadoos that still think the civil war is going on.
LeNeve Wrote:Brampton pops in just in time for the whale hand job.
And I'm upset about it

Imported from Canada
Did anyone see the fan trying to put his fingers in the nba players ass yesterday?

Imported from Canada
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:And why would he say "the only state in the union..."?
Who says "union" instead of country?

I think people that say union, are the northern equivalent of the southern wackadoos that still think the civil war is going on.
I was gonna say that "white trash" say it

Imported from Canada
Brampton Wrote:Did anyone see the fan trying to put his fingers in the nba players ass yesterday?

Imported from Canada

and you are upset about some whale cock?
:roflmao: :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Did anyone see the fan trying to put his fingers in the nba players ass yesterday?

Imported from Canada

and you are upset about some whale cock?
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Hahahahaha :high5:

Imported from Canada
is LAvonia white trash territory?

the same guy went on to say how they just put fresh gravel on the road in front of his house too.
LeNeve Wrote:is LAvonia white trash territory?

the same guy went on to say how they just put fresh gravel on the road in front of his house too.
Most of the oven mitt is white trash

Imported from Canada
oven mitt romney
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://news.yahoo.com/best-buy-employee-wrongly-outed-denver-man-162953812--abc-news-deals.html">http://news.yahoo.com/best-buy-employee ... deals.html</a><!-- m -->
1) I pressure wash off my lawn mower after use then put it away in my garden shed. I never wax it nor have I ever heard anyone doing it either.
2) In sewing class, I sewed a polar bear, a duck and a pair of pants. Some of my friends make fuzzy dice.
3). Maxim's invoicing program you had to use caps all the time. I've had to re-type entire emails before...
Chip Wrote:I almost posted this picture earlier instead of that other one.
I didn't because it was still during the show, I kinda feel like now is the after party, fewer rules.
So...

[Image: dork7163874li4.jpg]

Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

Imported from Canada

Nope, missed that one.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:is LAvonia white trash territory?

Most of the oven mitt is white trash

Imported from Canada

Confusedad:

I think Livonia is one of the nicer areas around here.
I'm also pretty sure it's one of the whitest cities in the country.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12