Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thurs May 3, 2012 - WE ARE LIVE FROM CANADA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:sup, how are your skating skills leneve?
kansas level skills

they are kansas level now probaly. I haven't skated since I moved to Kansas. 5 years ago. Used to be bad ass at snowboarding and skiing too. Haven't done that in 15 years either. Confusedad:
it may take you a bit, but you would pick it up quickly. i didn't skate for many years and have no problems skating now
Seriously, if vin diesel and the rock actually fought, how badly would vin get beaten?

Im thinking he'd get killed

Imported from Canada
I actually did go skiing once with a church group about a year after I moved to Kansas. I was totally the best skier. Then I was showing off for the girls and tried to jump off a cliff. one of my skis hit a rock or something, and the ski popped off, then I fell off the cliff. Then while I was laying there dazed, the ski came down and hit me in the side of my head above my ear.

I barely remember being taken down the hill in that sled thing the ski patrol uses. I don't remember being in the hospital at all, My skull was fractured from my temple to the back of my ear. I seemed to regain full mental ability the last day we were there. Didn't even get laid. shittiest ski trip ever. I haven't been skiing since.
LeNeve Wrote:I actually did go skiing once with a church group about a year after I moved to Kansas. I was totally the best skier. Then I was showing off for the girls and tried to jump off a cliff. one of my skis hit a rock or something, and the ski popped off, then I fell off the cliff. Then while I was laying there dazed, the ski came down and hit me in the side of my head above my ear.

I barely remember being taken down the hill in that sled thing the ski patrol uses. I don't remember being in the hospital at all, My skull was fractured from my temple to the back of my ear. I seemed to regain full mental ability the last day we were there. Didn't even get laid. shittiest ski trip ever. I haven't been skiing since.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Brampton Wrote:So, I'm watching fast five again.......why can i never get tired of these terrible movies?

Imported from Canada
i love watching those movies too
the stupid shit us guys do to get a piece, usually we end up without
Brampton Wrote:Seriously, if vin diesel and the rock actually fought, how badly would vin get beaten?

Imported from Canada

yeah I think so.
Brampton Wrote:Seriously, if vin diesel and the rock actually fought, how badly would vin get beaten?

Imported from Canada
:whomo:
[Image: 572096650.gif?key=480270&Expires=1336058...xNySggNX4_]
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I actually did go skiing once with a church group about a year after I moved to Kansas. I was totally the best skier. Then I was showing off for the girls and tried to jump off a cliff. one of my skis hit a rock or something, and the ski popped off, then I fell off the cliff. Then while I was laying there dazed, the ski came down and hit me in the side of my head above my ear.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

The old church ladies had to wake me up a couple times a night so I wouldn't go into a coma. Nothing like an old church lady sitting on the edge of the bed waking you up, then praying for you. Confusedad:
michaelangelo Wrote:[Image: 572096650.gif?key=480270&Expires=1336058...xNySggNX4_]
What am i looking at?

Imported from Canada
Chip Wrote:Hailie Mathers all growns up.

http://www.totalprosports.com/2011/12/28...-grown-up/
i hit the shit out of that
Blood, guts, guns, cuts. Knives, lives, wives, nuns, sluts. Bitch I'ma kill you! You don't wanna fuck with me.

I was listening to Eminem on my way to work this morning. :high5:
Brampton Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:[Image: 572096650.gif?key=480270&Expires=1336058...xNySggNX4_]
What am i looking at?

Imported from Canada
fat kid
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12