Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 4/18/2012 - Time to shave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Time to shave off those playoff beards Pittsburgh. :roflmao:

I found this inspirational.

[youtube]pllhGJieSxc[/youtube]
i didnt get to fire anyone yesterday
When was the last time 3 players from one team were suspended in one game?
Lemieux, you damn hypocrite.

The sad thing is, this series is the perfect series for Pronger, and he's not in it.
Derick Wrote:i didnt get to fire anyone yesterday

Fire 2 today to make up for it.

Or did he not show up?
Got nothing to listen to this morning? Listen to Preston and Steve from the roof of the Wells Fargo Center. http://www.wmmr.com/listen-live/
Chip Wrote:

Or did he not show up?
called in again yesterday
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Or did he not show up?

Haha.
That's one way to go about it.
It's hard to get fired if you never go in to get fired.
Chip Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Or did he not show up?

Haha.
That's one way to go about it.
It's hard to get fired if you never go in to get fired.
the problem is he thinks that being sick is a reason to miss work, ok fine, but its still an unexcused absence. But when you dont call in and dont show up, the first time, I issued corrective action with a copy of the attendance policy, which clearly states, if this happens again within the next 365 days, your employment ends, which he signed.
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Or did he not show up?

this guy's a pro.
Whats the set up like there?

I avoided getting fired for a week, just laying low like that. I wanted to get fired though, and just started showing up whenever I wanted. One day when I went in, my time card was gone, and when I went to the office to ask about it. Boom! YOUR FIRED!!!!
the no call no show is a different story.
Derick Wrote:the problem is he thinks that being sick is a reason to miss work, ok fine, but its still an unexcused absence. But when you dont call in and dont show up, the first time, I issued corrective action with a copy of the attendance policy, which clearly states, if this happens again within the next 365 days, your employment ends, which he signed.

Wait... The first day he stayed home and didn't call to say he wasn't coming in?
uh... hi derick. This is reggie, my toof hurts. again. I also heard that you was goin to fire me, and I don't like that idea. I gots kids man!!!
This company I work for doesn't put up with crap like that at all. I've been here 17 years and I've seen entire shifts canned for smoking on company property. Great company, but don't cross the line.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:the problem is he thinks that being sick is a reason to miss work, ok fine, but its still an unexcused absence. But when you dont call in and dont show up, the first time, I issued corrective action with a copy of the attendance policy, which clearly states, if this happens again within the next 365 days, your employment ends, which he signed.

Wait... The first day he stayed home and didn't call to say he wasn't coming in?
the first time, was less than a month ago. yesterday, his sister called in for him, 3.5 hours after he was supposed to be at work. Anything after 2 hours is considered a no call no show. So that is 2 of those. On a call off stand point, days that he did call in, he is at 7 in 6 months. the first 2 are ok, 3, 4 are writtens, 5 is a critical with suspension, from that point anymore in 180 days is terminable. So he's managed to hit both of these in less than 6 months
Good morning bro-mo's!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7