Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 4/18/2012 - Time to shave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Good afternoon everyone!!! Finished work for another week... hopefully I won't be up at the pit however things change....
While doing recycle this morning my kids managed to eat a brand new package of gum that I had in my purse... I am so pissed... I hope they get stomach aches...
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Anyone got any thoughts on VW GTIs?
:killme:

does that answer your question?
wow! Tell me how you really feel!
they are overpriced, not reliable, bad on gas, the fit and finish is nice, but for how long?
that's what I'm trying to find out.
Now you know.......and knowing is half the battle

Imported from Canada
Jeebus! Jeremy Mayfield is all kinds of fucked up.
LeNeve Wrote:Jeebus! Jeremy Mayfield is all kinds of fucked up.
he's been blowing dudes at truck stops for meth and shit.

oh, he is/was a NASCAR driver, not sure his situation driving right now.
LeNeve Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Jeebus! Jeremy Mayfield is all kinds of fucked up.
he's been blowing dudes at truck stops for meth and shit.

oh, he is/was a NASCAR driver, not sure his situation driving right now.

Driving in that many circles will make you go insane.
You ever driven around in circles for 5 hours straight?

You ever driven around in circles for 5 hours straight on meth?

fucking A
oh snap. There is an ad in the paper for a techinician here at the ford dealer. It's pretty tight with 4 of us already. So George foreman guareentee someones getting axed. axed to leave.
LeNeve Wrote:oh snap. There is an ad in the paper for a techinician here at the ford dealer. It's pretty tight with 4 of us already. So George foreman guareentee someones getting axed. axed to leave.

Maybe you should have called in ...

On a sidenote: Jim and I watched all 4 seasons of My Name Is Earl last month, my son must have picked up "Oh Snap!" From Joy because I've heard him say it like 5 times in the last two days.
LeNeve Wrote:oh snap. There is an ad in the paper for a techinician here at the ford dealer. It's pretty tight with 4 of us already. So George foreman guareentee someones getting axed. axed to leave.

If Derick shows up at the shop you are screwed.
Joe Wrote:

If Derick shows up at the shop you are screwed.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7