Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 4/18/2012 - Time to shave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:All this hockey talk and we have not discussed cars yet… Since my last oil change, I’ve noticed that my seatbelt light won’t go away once the belt is buckled. Damn dealerships. :flame:
How are they related?
feel good story of the day about sticking it to the man

United broke his guitar so he paid them back

A musician named Dave Carroll recently had difficulty with United Airlines. United apparently damaged his treasured Taylor guitar ($3500) during a flight. Dave spent over 9 months trying to get United to pay for damages caused by baggage handlers to his custom Taylor guitar. During his final exchange with the United Customer Relations Manager, he stated that he was left with no choice other than to create a music video for YouTube exposing their lack of cooperation. The Manager responded: "Good luck with that one, pal."

So he posted a retaliatory video on YouTube. The video has since received over 6 million hits. United Airlines contacted the musician and attempted settlement in exchange for pulling the video. Naturally his response was: "Good luck with that one, pal."

Taylor Guitars sent the musician 2 new custom guitars in appreciation for the product recognition from the video that has led to a sharp increase in orders.

[youtube]5YGc4zOqozo[/youtube]

then he continues on....

[youtube]h-UoERHaSQg[/youtube]
[youtube]P45E0uGVyeg[/youtube]

good luck with that pal
:?
Welcome to 2009...
Derick Wrote:feel good story of the day about sticking it to the man

United broke his guitar so he paid them back

A musician named Dave Carroll recently had difficulty with United Airlines. United apparently damaged his treasured Taylor guitar ($3500) during a flight. Dave spent over 9 months trying to get United to pay for damages caused by baggage handlers to his custom Taylor guitar. During his final exchange with the United Customer Relations Manager, he stated that he was left with no choice other than to create a music video for YouTube exposing their lack of cooperation. The Manager responded: "Good luck with that one, pal."

So he posted a retaliatory video on YouTube. The video has since received over 6 million hits. United Airlines contacted the musician and attempted settlement in exchange for pulling the video. Naturally his response was: "Good luck with that one, pal."

Taylor Guitars sent the musician 2 new custom guitars in appreciation for the product recognition from the video that has led to a sharp increase in orders.

[youtube]5YGc4zOqozo[/youtube]

then he continues on....

[youtube]h-UoERHaSQg[/youtube]
[youtube]P45E0uGVyeg[/youtube]

good luck with that pal
that sir, is awesome.
Matt was right. The penguins are classless thugs.

"Newt Gingrich bitten by penguin"
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Hockey :roll: .....when does the season end?

For Pete?
It ended last Friday.

It's got couple more months.
I imagine it will calm down around here after tonight though.
Pete's Pens are a bunch of classless thugs! The display they put on on Sunday is beyond embarrassing. After that crap I'm pulling for the Flyers to sweep.

:high5:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:All this hockey talk and we have not discussed cars yet… Since my last oil change, I’ve noticed that my seatbelt light won’t go away once the belt is buckled. Damn dealerships. :flame:
yeah, its the dealers fault your car is falling apart

I just would like to know why the problem started up moments after I left the dealership and never before that. It's not a huge deal, it's only a light.
LeNeve Wrote:Matt was right. The penguins are classless thugs.

...and than the penguin died.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:All this hockey talk and we have not discussed cars yet… Since my last oil change, I’ve noticed that my seatbelt light won’t go away once the belt is buckled. Damn dealerships. :flame:
How are they related?

They were supposed to do a multi-point check and I just thought it was ironic that a new problem popped up right after it. I kinda think they knocked something loose.
If you send cock shits to someone else and get caught you're just fucked. You're also a scumbag.
If the girl caught him sending a cock shot there's a 150% change she has the number saved somewhere and has googled it and has already called the number to see who answers.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Matt was right. The penguins are classless thugs.

...and than the penguin died.
then
Joe Wrote:If you send cock shits to someone else and get caught you're just fucked. You're also a scumbag.
shots
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:If you send cock shits to someone else and get caught you're just fucked. You're also a scumbag.
shots
Thanks Merriam-Webster, let me guess who won your third grade spelling bee?

I take someone got busted for sending cock shots?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7